𝟐𝟖: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Grabbing the heavy stacks of saran-wrapped cocaine and packing them into the black duffle bag King blew out a breath of air as he zipped up the duffle bag with Pablos' cocaine and handed it off to one of Zane's men, Gio, to drop off to Pablo

"I ain't tryna interrupt you or nothing but I think that nigga standing outside the door here for you,"  Gio informed.

Turning his head towards the front door of the stash house and seeing a male in a red '90s tracksuit standing there King glanced at Gio with a confused look and quickly looked down at his Black G19 before grabbing it and moving towards the door.

Looking out the peephole and seeing the familiar face of Kyree standing there King pulled back and took a deep breath as he thought about the correct way to approach him. Sucking his teeth he carefully unlocked the double locks and opened the door coming face to face with him.

Seeing a sly grin creep across Kyree's face King frowned and looked him up and down. "Oh, how I'm so glad to see yo bitch ass face again." Kyree assaulted.

Shaking his head as his patience began to wear thin King tightened his grip on his gun and let out a small faint chuckle. "Just you standing in front of my face right now fuckin' speaking to me is a blessing so I'd advise you to hold them jokes nigga."

Lowering his smile as he saw the gun placed in King's right hand he looked back at King and slowly shook his head as he threw up his hands. "Let's not start off on the wrong foot Ight."

Smiling and looking past King into the house Kyree's face turned in confusion as he noticed he didn't see Zane anywhere around. "Where Zane at?" Kyree asked.

"None of yo fuckin' business nigga. You think you just able to show up outta the blue and act like shit all cool like you ain't up and disappear putting our shit in risk." King said.

"Well, shit since we just jumped right into it! I ain't cause shit to happen to ya'll rookie ass drug operation let me just set that straight. And second I had shit to handle cause— matter fact fuck allat I ain't gotta explain shit to you tell me where the fuck Zane at?" Kyree repeated.

"He ain't here fuck nigga!" King yelled.

As much as King wanted to up his piece and let his full clip of 20 rounds that was currently loaded into the magazine eat his face up he knew that wasn't the way to go about it so he calmed down and gathered himself together.

Kyree laughed as he saw the anger planted all over King's face. "See you.. You needa go take some anger management classes cause what the fuck is you so tense for? I ain't do shit to you nigga."

"Ight Ight nigga ima stop fuckin' around withcho ass but aye when Zane come around you give this to that nigga and tell him to call me... It's urgent." Kyree said before looking King up and down and walking down the steps to the black truck that soon pulled away as he entered it.