𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐕𝐈

10:12 am

10:12 am

Waking up to the loud Chris Brown playing Zane groaned as he snatched the pillow from Sierra's side of the bed and placed it over his ears. Realizing the pillow wasn't doing much of a favor he placed it back under her main pillow and sat up immediately checking for his phone but to his expectations it wasn't anywhere he last remembered placing it.

As the memories of last night finally came to remembrance he stopped in his tracks and looked down at the bed to see the condom he never threw away was gone so he knew she must've found out. Zane was tired of lying about the obvious things that he was doing and didn't find it convenient to lie to her knowing she already knew.

Walking out of the room to a cleaned-up house and Sierra singing along to the music he nervously ran his hands across his face as he prepared himself for the hell he was about to cause.

"Sierra. C'mere." He lowly spoke.

Zane thought she must couldn't hear him because of the loud music but it wasn't even that loud, Sierra heard him just fine she just simply didn't want to let him know she heard him call her name so she continued washing the dishes.

Pausing the music Zane walked over to her and stood in front of her as he watched her do the dishes. "Sierra" Grabbing her arm she calmly looked up at him trying to hold in her anger and he could easily tell.

"Listen Si you know I love you right?" Hearing the first few words of his continuous bullshit she already knew where this was going. Quickly removing her arm from his hands she threw the dish rag in the sink and stormed into their bedroom, going into the closet she put on an essentials jogging suit and went back into the living room staring at Zane.

Letting out a long breath of air he ran his hands across his face in stress. Zane wasn't used to chasing down a woman because he never had to they always just came to him and if it even got further into them getting in a relationship he didn't even show emotional and physical things that a man and his woman should be doing/talking because he didn't love them.

So he treated them like exactly what they were to him, nothing. And that's why his relationships were always toxic and never worked out so that's all he knew and still does because no one has shown him what real love is supposed to be. But Sierra was the opposite she tried but he never tried to accept it from her cause he would turn around and do something to make their relationship slowly die down Zane did want to be with Sierra because things other women never understood she did and he loved that about her he just doesn't know how to explain it.

 But Sierra was the opposite she tried but he never tried to accept it from her cause he would turn around and do something to make their relationship slowly die down Zane did want to be with Sierra because things other women never understood she ...