𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐗𝐕

Hearing her loud alarm ring off into her ears Sierra groaned as she sat up and turned off the alarm that was set specifically for 10:00 am

Hearing her loud alarm ring off into her ears Sierra groaned as she sat up and turned off the alarm that was set specifically for 10:00 am. Looking around at her move-in boxes that sat around in the new built townhouse she had just moved into, Sierra shook her head in annoyance that she had to get all of this finished today and weakly dragged herself to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower faucet, Sierra allowed the water to run for a few moments until it reached the perfect temperature. The sound of water splashing was soothing as she adjusted the knobs to her liking.

While the shower water heated up, Sierra reached for her toothbrush, which she kept on the sink in a diamond toothbrush holder. With a deft motion, she ran the toothbrush under the stream of water from the sink, ensuring it was thoroughly soaked. Then, uncapped a tube of fresh mint Colgate toothpaste, squeezing a perfect line of it onto the pristine white bristles of her toothbrush.

She started brushing her teeth, methodically and thoroughly, moving the brush in circular motions, making sure to get every nook and cranny. The minty freshness filled her mouth as she worked, and the bathroom filled with the sound of her brushing.

After a couple of minutes, she rinsed her mouth and spat out the foam, feeling refreshed. Then, Sierra reached for the mouthwash on the bathroom counter, taking a quick swig and swishing it around her mouth before finally spitting it out.

Letting her black silk robe fall off her body and onto the soft shower mat Sierra stepped into the shower and let out a relieving breath of air as she felt the hot droplets stream down her skin.

11:53 am
Finishing up her day-to-day hygiene and going into her closet to find something to wear Sierra pulled out some blue jeans with a white tank top and knowing it was going to be a bit chilly out since it was still early she grabbed a dark brown cardigan and some brown Ugg slides to match and put it on.

Stepping into the kitchen she opened her grocery-filled fridge and smiled that she finally didn't have an empty fridge or freezer today. Hearing her phone ring she looked over and saw an incoming call from Dreka and hesitated before finally answering the phone.

"Hey, boo," Sierra greeted as she moved over to the freezer, her voice warm and affectionate. She opened the freezer, and the cool air rushed out, revealing an array of frozen breakfast options. Among them, she picked out a Jimmy Dean's breakfast bowl, carefully examining the label and unwrapping it before placing it in the microwave.

Dreka's voice crackled with enthusiasm through the phone. "Hey, girl! How have you been since the move, Si?" she inquired, the curiosity evident in her tone.

With a hint of excitement, Sierra leaned against the kitchen counter, eagerly sharing her recent achievements. "I've been amazing," she replied. "And guess what bitch—I finally got my business off the ground. I've been in talks with some managers, and I've even secured a location for my salon." Her revelation was met with a surprised pause from Dreka, who was clearly delighted by the news.