𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Waking up to the beaming sun flashing through her blinds and naturally lighting up her bedroom, Sierra stretched and sat up as she looked around her room to see her red bottom heels on the floor reminding her about last night

Smiling as she remembered last night and the affectionate date Zane had taken her on she got out of bed and made it quickly before going into the bathroom and freshening herself up.

As she finished showering and tied her robe together Sierra remembered what Zane had said about calling him when she got in the house she picked up her phone and called him as she walked into the kitchen and sat out some eggs and bacon from the fridge.

Leaning on the counter and crunching her face in confusion as she got sent to voicemail she hung up and waved it off as she thought to herself he might've probably been busy or still asleep so instead she texted him and continued making her breakfast.

As Zane watched his phone ring he ignored it and kept his head on his grandma's hospital bed while he held her hand tears, flowed down his face and onto the sheets as he looked up at her to see tubes sticking from her mouth and extra needed medici...

As Zane watched his phone ring he ignored it and kept his head on his grandma's hospital bed while he held her hand tears, flowed down his face and onto the sheets as he looked up at her to see tubes sticking from her mouth and extra needed medicines hooked up to her body.

When Zane got the call last night about his grandma he didn't waste anytime to get to the hospital she was located at and ever since then he's been up all day staying by her side. Zane didn't tell King or Sierra where he was and what had happened. He hadn't even picked up his phone since then cause he didn't care about anything else but her and to him nothing else mattered in this moment.

"Fight Gramz.. Fight for me!" Zane spoke.

"Please..." He softly said before he began to cry into his arms. When it came down to her all of the thug that was in him got put to the side and he let his emotions flow out not caring how anyone saw him right now.

Turning his head towards the entrance as he heard the nurse knock at the door and step in he wiped his face. "I'm really sorry to have to come in and say this I really don't mean to interrupt this moment. I wanted to come in and tell you that we have some good and bad news about Grandma here."