𝟐𝟔: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Hearing glass clack together and something heavy get placed on his legs, Zane opened his eyes and carefully sat up as he looked down to see a tray of breakfast served for him

Hearing glass clack together and something heavy get placed on his legs, Zane opened his eyes and carefully sat up as he looked down to see a tray of breakfast served for him. Grabbing the tray and placing it on the bed near him Zane leaned sideways and ate a piece of bacon. "Thank you for the breakfast Ma." Zane said as he seen Sierra walk from out of the bathroom and tighten her robe.

"You welcome baby" Sierra replied.

Watching her lotion her legs and arms he took a sip of his orange juice and placed a piece of waffle and eggs on his fork. "Cmere and eat this wit me I ain't finna eat this by myself." He said as he held the fork in his hand.

Smacking her teeth Sierra closed the cherry jergins lotion bottle and got into the bed. Crossing her legs and leaning over she opened her mouth as Zane placed the fork in her mouth and nodded as she chewed the waffles. "That right there.. Is sumn dangerous!" Zane said.

"I'm glad you said that 'cause now I wanna give you an ultimatum.. Who food is better me or my mom's?" Sierra asked. Smiling and shaking his head no Sierra sucked her teeth and sighed.

"You gotta choose one Zane!"

"I'm not finna do that to yo momma man both of ya'll food taste good I can't choose." Zane said.

"That's fine. You don't gotta say it 'cause I already know my cooking is better," Sierra sarcastically joked.

Holding her mouth as she ate a fork full of sausage and grits Zane fed her, she pushed his arm. "Now why the hell would you put all that in my mouth?" Sierra said, a playful smirk dancing on her lips as Zane laughed.

Seeing him laugh, Sierra rolled her eyes affectionately, She loved moments like this with him and cherished seeing how much he was opening up to her. "I wanna take you somewhere this weekend. So if you got plans, you gon needa cancel 'em," Zane announced.

Raising her eyebrows and looking at him, she smiled. "Like where?"

"You don't need to know allat, just know we out this weekend so pack ya bags." Zane urged.

"You making me nervous Zane just give me a hint or something!" Shaking his head no Sierra realized he wasn't gonna tell her so she gave in.

"Ok.. but Ima still find out!"

"And King's birthday is today, so Ima need your help picking him out a gift. Plus, I gotta go and drop my family off at the airport around 3," Sierra seriously spoke as she placed the tray on the nightstand.

"I gotta go take care of business, and I ain't gone be able to come say goodbye to yo mom so Ima send you some money to give to them. And before you say something, I already know what you said about giving money but that shit went in one ear and out the other. Just make sure you do that, Ight?" Zane asked.

Looking at him with a slight mug on her face Sierra shook her head and huffed. "You so damn hard-headed. And just know anything over the top I'm sending it back."