𝟑𝟏: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

Grabbing the new batch of bricks that Kookie had just shipped through to Zane, he slipped on some Black rubber gloves and dipped his hand in the large jar of Vaseline before scooping out a handful and slathering it on the second layer of wrapped c...

Grabbing the new batch of bricks that Kookie had just shipped through to Zane, he slipped on some Black rubber gloves and dipped his hand in the large jar of Vaseline before scooping out a handful and slathering it on the second layer of wrapped cocaine and fentanyl. 

Bopping his head to the loud bass of Mary J - Real Love Zane slid the fully coated bricks down the counter to Kareem and Kareem handed them down to Gio then Gio passed em along to Grease and Nas as they stuffed em in the hood of the 2008 grand prix Pontiac that they used as a stash car to move bricks around the city.

"Fit 'em all under the tires and bumper and stash 'em good.. ain't tryna cause no shit wit dem pigs." Zane urged, grabbing another pack of fentanyl and lathering it up.

King sat on the couch drinking a hi-c juice box and threw his arm over the back before twisting sides ways to look at Zane. "Ain't seen you layer bricks up in a hot minute. You looking like the old Zane and all that's telling me it's some shit going on that I ain't heard about."

Zane changed the rhythm, of his head movement and slowly bopped to the music. "You know. Can't trust some nigga's to do it for you so you gotta get up and do the shit ya self. Plus I got new nigga's that's gon help move product around not only our city but Kingston, Miami, Atlanta, and more 'cause that's where it's all going now. We worldwide baby, we fuckin worldwide!" Zane shouted as he danced to the music.

King furrowed his eyebrows. "I ain't tryna sound ungrateful or nothing but Zane.. How you get all these connects?" Zane chuckled. "Cause K our name hitting the streets hard now that Kookie supplying us with this new shit that everybody like!!"

Looking and seeing King still had a frown on his face Zane smacked his teeth. "C'mon yo what's ya problem? We starting fresh and clean I thought you would be the nigga that was the most happiest about all this shit. This shit is ours and we taking over the world with it."

After killing Jayvon his whole mindset changed on how he needed to go about his business. And once the new product Kookie was selling to him finally came in it was the start to something bigger and better to ring his name out in the streets. The dog in him was in full effect and he was done playing games with these niggas. And how he saw it was he was already wanted out in the streets so if he was gonna go big he might as well do it how he wanted to.