𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐗

[ "𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡

[ "𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐰 - 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐰" ]

11:00 am
Waking up to the scene of Sierra asleep in his bed instead of any other woman he messed around with put a smile on Zane's face and he just felt some sort of comfort around her but not enough to show how he really felt about her like she wanted him to be with her And lately Zane has been feeling like he should open up a bit to her.

Placing his soft lips on her forehead he sat up still awake since 2 a.m. thinking about his life and how his past has taken such a toll on how he's woken up every day and continues his day. Zane really couldn't tell you an honest reason why he acted and did the things he was still doing to this day after killing his dad but if anyone asked him he would tell them straight up it's because of his father.

Zane knew he had picked up a lot of his father's bad ways which came with his heart turning cold and hurting others without regret, but he also knew his mother taught him how to treat people as well especially women and that's why he was so torn because he knew the things he was doing would hurt his mother if she was still here and it hurts him, even more, to hear his grandma say before she passes away that he better have his life in check and a family of his own because not only would she be proud of him and want that for him but his mother would too.

"Baby you ok?" Sierra asked as she saw anger planted all over Zane's face.

Snapping out of his thoughts he swallowed the lump of spit that sat in his throat and looked over at Sierra with a slight smile. "Yea mama I'm ight and good morning"

Shocked by his delighted mood she placed her left arm up on the bed using her palm to hold her head up and laughed. "I get a good morning? Last night must've really satisfied you."

"Shii you made a nigga wanna turn you to a mom the way you got up and started reversing on my shit!" Zane admitted, Causing her to place her hand over his mouth in embarrassment.

"Zane!!" She shouted.

Getting a whiff of their morning breath he Stretched out of the bed and picked Sierra up placing her over his shoulder as he walked into his master bathroom. Putting her on the counter he stood between her legs and looked in her eyes.

"Why you ain't tell me about you getting pregnant Sierra?" Seeing the shock fill her eyes at how he knew about her abortion she froze.

"Did dreka tell you about that shit?" Sierra asked, her voice cracking as she began to tear up.

"Nah it don't matter who told what Sierra. Answer my fucking question" As tears started to fill her eyelids she wiped her eyes and fanned herself as she tried to stop herself from crying.