𝟐𝟓: 𝐗𝐗𝐕

Walking inside her salon and tossing her pink Micheal Kors purse on her shoulder whilst fixing her Jean jacket together Sierra held the door open for her mom and smiled as she looked around the completed black, gold, and marble white interior

Knowing it would be a few more months until the exterior was fully completed and a few things in the interior Sierra knew she had to start working on promotion for the salon.

"Wah Lah Momma!" Sierra happily spoke as she opened her arms and slowly spun around. Watching her mom's face glow in excitement and pride Sierra smiled and continued showing her around.

"Wow, my Si Si is really growing and moving into bigger things in life. I'm so proud of you baby! This looks so beautiful." Her mom encouraged her.

"Aw, thanks momma!" Sierra said as she hugged her.

As her mom embraced her with a tighter hug and planted a kiss on her cheek, Sierra felt a heartwarming sensation. These were the cherished moments she missed during her time away, and finally reuniting with her mom brought a sense of comfort she'd been needing, especially after months of separation and the challenges life had thrown her way.

Strolling past her dedicated station, distinct from the area where others would work on hair, Sierra wanted to ensure that her role as the salon owner and head stylist was evident to clients. Her fingers traced the sleek black matte countertop, and a satisfied nod followed, relishing the tactile pleasure it provided.

"This looks beautiful Christian thank you!" Sierra said as Christian slid off his work gloves and stuffed them inside his pockets.

"Your very welcome Sierra. And this whole process and getting water and the heated floors in will take no longer than two months. So hopefully by then, you're able to get everything up and running." He explained.

"Ok and how much is the finished cost?" Sierra asked as she got up from her chair.

"Oh that's already paid off," Christian said causing Sierra to furrow her brows in confusion as to how it got paid.

"A miracle must've came through 'cause last time I saw it was 12,000 left to pay?" Sierra asked.

"See that I'm not able to disclose." Thinking of who all had access to her payment information Sierra smiled to herself as she knew exactly who paid for it.

"Well then Happy Thanksgiving and thank you again for your work I really appreciate it!"

After ensuring Christian left and finishing looking around the salon, Sierra meticulously secured the salon, double-checking each lock. Satisfied that everything was in order, she left the space, ensuring no detail was overlooked.

"It gets so dark early now I can't stand it." Her mom said as they hopped inside of Sierra's car.

"I know right?" Sierra agreed.