𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐈𝐈

Living in New York For single 25-year-old Sierra was hard, Not having much family to lean on for help besides her mom and little brother, Issac, was very difficult in the streets of New York but she was and always has been an independent woman so ...

Living in New York For single 25-year-old Sierra was hard, Not having much family to lean on for help besides her mom and little brother, Issac, was very difficult in the streets of New York but she was and always has been an independent woman so she hated to rely on anyone, especially men.

Struggling to find a path she wanted to take on in her career she decided to do what she loved to do which was go to school for cosmetology and open her own hair business but the cost for the little things she had to pay for didn't help much at all with her dreams. Moving to Harlem wasn't much of a big move but it showed her so many things she didn't see in Queens that she could get into to help herself and one thing she saw as a good side-paying job to help her level up was stripping so she took it.

_____________

Riding around the trash-filled city in New York with just Sierra and her best friend, Dreka, Dreka sighed As she felt her phone ringing in her lap from an incoming call from her man King and answered it. "Wassgud sexy" King spoke. Dreka huffed as she knew he wanted her to do something for him and rolled her eyes. "What King" She nonchalantly responded.

"Ima need you to come pull up at the spot ma. It's something I gotta get from the car" He demanded, Knowing he had packs of cocaine sitting in the trunk of their Range Rover that Dreka knew nothing about he had to get them out quickly.

"Send the address King," She demanded, Obviously annoyed from him constantly asking her to do things he could do for himself.

Sierra shook her head as she smiled at the way both of them speak to each other now and remembered the way she use to act shy and cute when King was tryna get with her. "What you laughing at Si?"

"Ya'll two and the way he be pissing you off!" Sierra explained letting out a small laugh. Dreka grinned while rolling her eyes cause she knew it was true but she didn't wanna admit it.

"Where we at?" Sierra asked

"We gotta come stop at His friend's crib so he can get sum from out the car. And let me warn you bitch it's some fine niggas here but they dangerous as fuck! King be tryna keep me out this as much as he can but he end up asking me to do shit like this."

Sierra smacked her lips and gathered her purse as they went inside the trap house. Walking inside was King and his homeboys Zane, Jay, and Tj sitting on the couch counting money. "Hey Sierra" King said to Sierra hugging her.

She shyly waved while she smiled and sat down on the ripped-up couch. Looking up she locked eyes with Zane as he rolled his weed, His deep dimples revealing as he let off a small smile at her. Dreka turned around staring at them and smacked the back of Zane's neck. "Thats my best fran!" She said in a warning tone.