𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐈𝐕

"Right there" Sierra softly moaned as Zane started eating her out

Wrapping her legs around his neck she began shaking as she felt a wave of an orgasm coming up from the way his tongue flipped up and down against her clit.

"Fuck!"

Stopping mid-way he stood up and stuffed himself into her placing his hand lower on her stomach as he felt how deep he went making sure not to hurt her but to pleasure her.

"Baby- Slow down" She moaned out, gripping the pillows and placing one over her mouth she let out a small moan.

Going deeper and faster cum began dripping out making Zane smile in a sign he was hitting her G spot. Picking her up from the bed he held her up in the air with only his arm as support and kept going.

"I can't take it! I-I" Using his other hand to shush her he laid back on the bed now having her ride him.

"Take that shit" He demanded keeping his eyes on her as she bounced up and down on his dick.

Both reaching their climax for the fourth round they let out a clamorous moan, Sierra climbed off the top of him and laid on his tattooed-filled chest, softly pecking his neck. It had been a few months since he and Sierra got together and it's been going great except for the fact he still won't open up to Sierra and tell her about his wrongdoing in the streets nor will he show as much affection to her whenever they're not in the bedroom.

"C'mon ma go clean this up" The fact each time they had sex and they made a mess he always wanted her to clean up and Sierra didn't appreciate that she wanted to be babied for once.

"Why don't you ever get up and clean the sheets for once Z. Why don't my pussy get wiped up for once huh? You know the whole time we been together I've noticed little shit about you and it pisses me off."

Climbing off of him and going into the bathroom for clean towels she walked back into the room and threw a clean white rag at him. "Man I ain't been treating you like nun but a spoiled little bitch!" The sound of those five letters leaving his mouth made Sierra's whole mood change.