𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐗𝐈

10:12 amWaking up still in the same clothes from last night Sierra felt someone snatch her up from the bed in the guest room and slowly fluttered her eyes open

10:12 am
Waking up still in the same clothes from last night Sierra felt someone snatch her up from the bed in the guest room and slowly fluttered her eyes open. Seeing Zane in front of her with an annoyed look on his face she groaned.

"I ain't even finna dig in yo ass right now, get up." Zane annoyedly advised.

Rolling her eyes she stood up stumbling as she was still in her heels. Catching her balance Zane blew out a stressful breath of air as he picked her up and carried her out of the room. Zane was pissed that he had to come back from doing business and baby a grown women because of her actions. Seeing Dreka wrapped up in a blanket and drinking a bottle of water she let out a small laugh.

"Ain't shit funny I can't leave you unsupervised for shit. Fucking embarrassing.. The both of y'all ass!" Zane huffed.

Sierra knew Zane was right on the embarrassing part because she herself was embarrassed that she even showed out like that last night. Sierra isn't really a drinker and when she does drink she does two or three shots max to control her liquor. But tonight it was different she was out with her friends that she hadn't seen in a while and after all the stress Zane had been putting her through she thought she deserved to go out and have some fun.

"Ok Zane damn!" Sierra shouted

Nodding her head at Dreka and mouthing for her to call her they walked out of King's house while Zane placed her down onto the concrete and helped her into his already-started BMW. Flipping the heat on in the chili weather Zane sat back looking for a song and turned down the music as Laugh Now Cry Later by Drake played.

"How was last night Z?" Sierra asked trying to lighten the dark mood.

"Business as usual Sierra." Zane nonchalantly spoke, not trying to have a conversation with her right now.

Turning her sore body towards him she rested her arm on the armrest and looked at him as she examined his brown eyes which got lighter as the sun beamed through the window while he drove on the highway.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just trying to have some fun with my girls Z. I hadn't seen them or gotten out in a while so I went all out and that was my fault I should've controlled my liquor." Sierra confessed, putting the blame on herself.

Keeping his eyes on the road he calmly nodded his head in understanding and turned up the music. Sitting back in her seat she smacked her lips as she noticed he wasn't trying to hear much of what she was saying and watched out of the window examining the tall towers as he drove through the suburban side of Harlem.

Even something so small could turn into something so big to Sierra if Zane complained about it to her, Sierra could see all of the red flags Zane put in front of her but in her eyes, they seemed to be green, and each time she was close to confronting him about his acts towards her he would wash it away with his manipulative words and addictive manhood.