𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

12:01 am"Baby

12:01 am
"Baby.. the phone" Sierra groaned as she tapped Zane.

Still hearing the annoying ringtone go off Sierra sat up and looked over to see Zane still asleep, Reaching over him and picking up his phone she squinted as she saw a person named 'Cali' ringing his phone and instantly knew Zane was still fucking with other woman.

Quickly glancing over at sleeping Zane with a confused look on her face she swung her legs out of bed and answered the phone as she got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Hello?" Sierra lowly spoke.

"Hey baby I-"  Cutting the rest of what she was about to say off and pulling the phone from her ear Sierra swung the white sleek modern bathroom door open and threw Zane's phone at him hitting him right down the middle of his back.

"The Fuck?!" Zane shouted while holding his back.

"Who the fuck is Cali Zane? You told me- you know what." Stopping herself from saying anything else she slipped on her black Balenciaga's and grabbed her brown LV purse before heading out of the door.

Sierra really couldn't believe that he was still messing around on her after these past few months and him telling her time and time again he wouldn't fuck up again. Falling into his trap like always Sierra couldn't even be mad at him she was mostly mad at herself because she knew what type of person Zane was when she first met him but thinking you can save a man who didn't wanna get saved went through one ear and out the other.

"Sierra!" Zane yelled as he chased behind her.

Catching up to her in his driveway Zane grabbed her waist and snatched her back towards his front door. "Fuck is you doing Sierra?"

"Don't fucking touch me! All you do is fucking lie and I'm done! I'm done with you and your little hoes!" Sierra shouted.

Sucking his teeth in embarrassment as he looked at his neighbors who was watching from out of their windows he muffed the back of Sierra's head pushing her inside the house causing her to fall to the ground and hitting her face on the hardwood floor.

Snapping her head up at him in shock that he just put his hands on her, her eyes widened as she looked Zane up and down like she didn't even know who he was. "Don't you fucking touch me! Don't touch me!!" Sierra screamed as she touched her busted lip and seen blood on her fingertips.

"Quit fucking playing with me Sierra! I don't need any hoe to stay or be with a nigga! but don't go out this bitch acting a fool knowing this where I stay!" Zane shouted.

Watching Zane shout at her in fear she slowly slid back against the wall and covered her head. Looking over at Sierra crying on the floor and with each blink Zane begin getting flashbacks to when his mom and dad used to fight and how this looked exactly like them. Zane abhorred how he let himself get to this point in life, especially with someone he cared about.