𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐈

Walking through the heavy wooden doors of the Riverside Nursing Home, Zane adjusted his Glock 30, ensuring it was securely tucked away in the front pocket of his sleek black Amiri jeans Before approaching the check-in counter, he was met by a rece...

Walking through the heavy wooden doors of the Riverside Nursing Home, Zane adjusted his Glock 30, ensuring it was securely tucked away in the front pocket of his sleek black Amiri jeans Before approaching the check-in counter, he was met by a receptionist who greeted him with a warm smile, already aware of who he came to see since he had been coming here to visit his grandmother for some years now.

"Hello, sir. Are you here to see Ms. Bailey?" she inquired politely, "Yes, I am," Zane replied, his voice steady despite the emotions stirring within him. With a nod of understanding, the receptionist led him down the familiar corridors to where his grandmother resided. As he entered the common area, Zane's heart clenched at the sight of his beloved grandmother engaged in a game of spades with another resident.

Suppressing the welling tears, he clenched his fist in an attempt to steady his emotions. "Hey, Gramz," He spoke, his voice laced with affection as he approached her. His grandmother glanced up, momentarily confused, before recognition sparked in her eyes, accompanied by a bright smile. "Zane! Oh, my goodness boy!" she exclaimed, wrapping him in a much-needed hug. Returning the hug, Zane kissed her cheek gently, taking in the subtle changes of her grey hair that time had wrought upon her.

"Damn Gramz, How you been?" he asked softly, His grandmother playfully swatted his arm, her laughter lowly echoing through the room. "That mouth of Yours hasn't changed a bit," she teased. "I've been good grandson, just waiting for your mother to come and get me," she added, her expression momentarily clouded by confusion, a symptom of her advancing Alzheimer's. Zane's heart ached as he struggled with the reality of his mother's death, knowing he couldn't bear to shatter his grandmother's fragile grasp on the truth that she wasn't here and was never gonna come get her.

Instead, he chose to cherish their time together, engaging her in conversation and reminiscing about cherished memories. As the visit drew to a close, Zane reluctantly prepared to depart, knowing he had pressing obligations elsewhere.

"Alright Gramz I gotta go but I will be back tomorrow Ight? I love you." With a heavy heart, he bid his grandmother farewell, slipping some extra money into her hand. Stepping out into the fading light of evening, Zane carried with him the weight of his responsibilities, but also the enduring love he held for the one and only person he still had left who deeply cared about him, his grandmother.

 Stepping out into the fading light of evening, Zane carried with him the weight of his responsibilities, but also the enduring love he held for the one and only person he still had left who deeply cared about him, his grandmother

This nigga life had to end today and as long as I was on this earth I was gonna do everything I could to get to him and rip his fuckin head off. I had to do this for grams sake, my sake, and my mothers.

"Y'all already know what do" I spoke, sitting outside his driveway. Two of my men hopped out and moved inside I grabbed my duffel bag and went inside.

Coming inside this fucking crack house I see him up and holding both of his hands up confused on what's happening. I pulled out my gun and sat across from him. "I don't want you to fucking speak or move! Or I promise on my momma soul ima paint these walls red" As much as I wanted to kill his bitchass I just wanted to know why.. I had to know why.

"Why'd you do it Dre? And I advise you to think before you fucking speak" I said calmly

He looked around and stuttered as he looked for an answer. "Michael if this is about yesterday I'm sorry man ok! I'll getcha fucking drugs back ok!" Ty let a bullet off into his foot as he clearly didn't hear what the fuck I just told him.

I looked up and stared into his eyes as I started to see red each time I heard him say irrelevant shit. He paused as if he finally realized who I was and stood up. "Z-Zane? Son is-"

I got up and rolled up my sleeves before sending shots to his head and walked over to his body still moving and with a feeling of rage washing over me I let off a few more. Watching as his dark burgundy-colored blood slowly spilled out of his freshly opened wounds and covered the dark wood floor I carefully pulled out my 6-inch knife and wrapped my tightened grip onto the handle before lifting him up by the little hair he did have left on his head and running the sharp metal blade against his throat. Throwing his lifeless body on the floor I grabbed his shirt which was once white and wiped the splattered blood droplets off of my face before heading out the front door.

"We gon get this nigga cleaned up and head back to the crib Z" King said.

I shook my head in agreement and got into my car, starting up my black BMW and pulling out the driveway I looked down at my lap and hands and examined the mess I had just made without remorse. Even though that was my blood father I handled him like he was some stranger out on the street that I didn't know and that's exactly who he was to me.. Someone I didn't know.

"Fuck" Zane mumbled to himself as he entered on the busy highway.

Thoughts of crashing entered my head as my vision began to blur while more thoughts of 'what if I was home that night I probably could've saved her' filled my head. I pulled over and lit my blunt up. I knew I had to get home before I ended up doing something dumb so I called TJ to come get me and drive me home.

 I knew I had to get home before I ended up doing something dumb so I called TJ to come get me and drive me home

Oop!

Chapter one how we feeling ? Y'all liking it or nah lmk ❤️

𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞 ✌🏾💋