𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐗𝐈𝐈

11:00 amFolding down the sleeve of his all-black suit Zane fixed his white tie and examined his appearance in the mirror making sure he looked fresh for today

11:00 am
Folding down the sleeve of his all-black suit Zane fixed his white tie and examined his appearance in the mirror making sure he looked fresh for today. Grabbing his Glock from off the sink he tucked the gun inside his belt and looked around making sure no one saw him carrying a weapon especially since he was in church.

Walking inside the bathroom dressed in a black One Shoulder O-ring Draped open-back Dress and her 40-inch long middle-parted silky black bone straight Brazilian weave down past her elbows, Sierra stepped in front of Zane and looked at his outfit.

"You look good baby" Sierra complimented, causing Zane to smile.

"Preciate you ma" Seeing the pain in Zane's eyes and how he was trying to act like today really didn't affect him, Sierra wrapped her arms around his neck and softly kissed him.

"It's gonna be okay.. Take some deep breaths if you need to" Sierra assured.

If it was any other person telling him what to do it would've instantly been a problem because Zane hated feeling any type of weakness or like he wasn't tough, especially from a woman, But Sierra being here with him for this important moment in his life right now deep down really did place a bigger spot in his heart for her. Zane loved Sierra and he hated how he slowly pushed her away by hurting her because he did love her he just didn't know how to fully show it the way he was supposed to when you love someone.

Following Sierra's recommendation and taking in a few deep breaths, He ran his hand across his face setting himself straight he nodded his head wrapping his arm around Sierra's slim waist, and walked out of the restroom inside the family and friends packed church where TJ's funeral was being held at.

1:25 pm
Standing by the wall with blue roses in Sierra's hand she watched as Zane and some of TJ's family each took turns viewing his open casket with only the top part being shown as the lower half of his body couldn't be attached back together from how badly he was injured.

After all the ups and downs Sierra and Zane had been through Sierra loved how he had wanted her to be with him today, especially for something this special in his life and wasn't out messing around with another woman, Sierra could slowly see their relationship growing closer the more Zane had stopped messing around with other women and actually showed her attention and her only.

"I gotta go ma.. I gotta handle some business so you gon have to go home with Dreka aight?" Zane made clear.

Nodding her head as she looked up at him he wrapped his arms around Sierra and hugged her. Pulling out of the hug he kept his hand on her ass and pecked her plump red matte lips.

"Be safe ok? I love you baby" Sierra spoke.

Letting out a dry chuckle he looked around and placed a kiss on her forehead.