𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Jumping out of his sleep with his right hand on his gun Zane looked around the empty room with only his things placed inside and slowly laid his head back onto the black Meridan headboard as he realized seeing his mother again was just a dream and...

Jumping out of his sleep with his right hand on his gun Zane looked around the empty room with only his things placed inside and slowly laid his head back onto the black Meridan headboard as he realized seeing his mother again was just a dream and calmed himself down.

"Fuck, man I gotta stop doing this shit" Using his left hand to flip the safety on his Glock Zane placed the gun back inside his nightstand and stood up, letting out a stretching relief he walked into his bathroom and began freshening himself up.

Looking onto the second side of the sink that use to be Sierra's he seen her necklace he bought her laying on the counter and picked it up.

Examining the iced-out Cuban he thought of how much he missed Sierra and how she could be laid up with another nigga which didn't sit right with him, knowing another nigga was in her or even looking at her besides him he was jealous and Zane never felt like that about a woman before.

Since Sierra left he hasn't made much of a change and doesn't see himself changing anytime soon because he knew he could easily get her back where he wanted her and this time she wouldn't leave.

Getting an interrupting call from a no caller id he snapped out of his thoughts and answered the phone. "My muthafuckin brotha Zane!" Hearing the long lost voice sound into his ear memories of who it was began to flood in bringing Zane to remembrance.

"Is this my nigga Kyree?!" Zane spoke getting hyped as he heard Kyree chuckle through the speakers.

"Man, I haven't seen you in forever nigga! How the fuck you been?" Zane asked, getting caught up in the reunion as Kyree could tell the excitement was evident in his voice.

"Well you see where a nigga calling from.. I've been locked up since Pindeó and luckily I get out next weekend." Kyree explained.

Thinking back to the famous Pindeó case that happened a few years ago that he was involved in Zane shook his head in disbelief. "They kept you in there for that long nigga? That shit is crazy! Why the fuck you ain't tell me 12 caught you?"

"Man y'all nigga's was on the come up! And with the shit we had tucked away y'all ass would've been doing more than just 3 years" Kyree stated

"Y'all still running that shit? Or you in yo own building now?" Smacking his lips Kyree laughed.

"Mann! We still running this shit! This shit is for niggas like you who tryna earn quick and easy money straight out the jammer, I'm tryna open up my own business become a CEO and shit." Hearing that Kyree reached his limit on the pay phone they finished catching up with each other and hung up.

Feeling the warmth of the water that spat down from the shower head with his fingers Zane took off the only piece of clothing he had on and entered the shower. feeling the water that was designed to fall from the ceiling hit his muscle built chest he threw his head back in relaxation and let the warm water droplets run down his tattoos.