Chapter one

Mamá? Arón my three year old son asked and i nod. Sí amor. Who is my papa its papa day everyone has a papa why not me.

"Hey google how do you tell your son of 3 years old her dad is a professional race driver which he absolutely adores."

I know it sounds terrible to explain but 4 years ago i was with my ex boyfriend Carlos. I was planning on telling him i was pregnant by him but before i even could tell him he told me he wanted to break up and focus on his career. I feel terrible for not telling him but how could i tell him when he ordered me not minutes later to find myself a new place to stay. With me being only 19 and my Parents living in England i had to move back in with them.

Despite i had no money my parents we're a good help with Arón. while he was a infant. My parents we're trying to do everything for me to not go back to my native country cause i would have a better live in the uk since thats the reason they moved there but i was desperate once i could i would move back to Spain.

_

So here we are now 4 years later with my Son living in one of the poor streets of Barcelona.

Mamá. Arón mumbled and i sighed. I know love but i can't change it. Can i at least call uncle Lando. He asked me and i nod. As i moved to Bristol i grew close with Lando he's like the brother i never had and adores Arón even though he is Carlos his son and he knows he keeps it a secret for him.

I own Lando alot. i told myself as i grabbed my phone and called Lando. Hola chica. He said and i chuckled. Morning Lando am i interrupting. You are never what's up Nuria? Arón wants to talk to you. I tell the brown curled hair guy on my screen and give my phone to Arón. What's up big boy. Lando said as Arón laughed. Mamá is stupid. I dont think i hear you, you don't talk about your mother like that. Its papá day and i don't have a papá. That is not your mamá her fault. It is you and her know who it is but i don't. Maybe one day. Lando said and Arón became annoyed. You all are stupid. He yelled and threw my phone on the table before running to his room.

I sighed and leaned my head on the table before grabbing my phone. Wipe those tears away. Lando said and i shook my head. he is right. Carlos is an ass to you. He deserves to know he has a little him walking around on this planet. Well your right with that but i just don't get it. He said and i nod. We could work out if he didn't chose his career far above us. I was always fine with him putting his career above me, i never asked for anything just a small cuddle. You'll find the love of your live one day. Lando no i still love him thats the most horrible part. maybe you both should talk and figure it out. yeah no i think getting together will be the worst idea ever. Then find another person who makes you happy. Can we stop talking about it. Ofcourse. He said and gave me a sad smile. I want you and Arón to join me at the Barcelona grand prix. what Carlos is there. Just in the mclaren hospitality he won't see you nor your son. I-i think about it Arón is being such a disrespectful kid lately.

Just join it'll make him feel better too you both are in horrible positions. He's 3. still. Lando said and i nod knowing damn well he is alright.