Chapter seventeen

MAMÁ? i heard Arón yell as he ran into my room. What is happening love? bad dream. he said as carlos also walked into the room. PAPÁ? he asked confused and carlos kissed his cheek. whats wrong. he said and we both looked at our son. Bad dream. he mumbled and i nod. about what? papa in a car accident. he said and i took him in a strong hug. papá is a good driver love he won't crash. i just. he mumbled and i kissed his cheek.

Amor. Carlos said and Arón looked at him. i have beside my parents and sisters and you another person i'm willing to take good care off i'm making sure i'm okay alright? Carlos said and Arón nod. Can i stay with you guys for the night? he asked and i nod. yes ofcourse jump in. i said and looked at carlos. i'll go back. no papá come here too please. Arón said and i chuckled. yes papá don't be a party pooper. i said as i saw his smile getting bigger on his face.

Arón was laying in between us and i could see how safe he felt having both parents with him. not much later he fell asleep and i sighed. whats wrong? Carlos whispered as i looked at him. no nothing i'm fine do not worry about me. i said and placed another small kiss on the side of Arón's head and not much later i also drifted off.

~~

i woke up by a strong arm around my middle and another one was playing with my hear as my head was laying on something which felt like a chest. i opened my eyes and saw Carlos smiling at me. i where is Arón? my mom and dad took him. You we're awake? yes. did she saw me like this i must have fucked up everyt-. its fine she didn't care i told her it was fine to take Arón for breakfast and i know you trust my mom so i said yes. my head still was loaded with everything happend yesterday and laying on well i should call it the chest of the love of my life wasn't helping.

What are you thinking about. he asked and i sighed. Yesterday. whats up tell me? i'm so broken that my parents forced you away from me. well i was too but i'm happy i found a way to tell it and even though we're taking things slow for the both of us. we kissed yesterday. i did love it. he said and i gently slapped his chest. Carlos. mhmm? you think i should confront them?. what do you want? us. sorry? i don't know maybe moving on with in the future a new change of creating a live with you, Arón and me.

Arón changed alot since 3 weeks ago carlos he was telling me how he hated me so much cause i kept his dad a secret and it was papá's day he wanted a papá i was scared of texting you its not something i can text you know thats weird. And as lando gave us paddock passes i just knew it would be near and seeing how save he feels when he's around both of us or how loved he feels its making me feel awful.

you did a good job. he said and kissed my head. Look how an amazing kid Arón is thats all cause of you cause i did prioritize my career over our relationship. i was too scared them ruining my career then fighting for our relationship.

we both made mistakes. that makes us human doesn't it? i asked and he nod. yes very much human and as a human i can tell you my love for you never stopped. he says and put his finger underneath my chin and lifts up my face. te quireo. he said as he kissed me. carlos i.i know i just your so damn beautiful once we broke up i was scared i never could see you again. well here i am. i said and he smiled. never leave again please? he asked and i nod.