CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Mi amor. i said as i lifted up my son. mamá i missed you. he said and i kissed his cheek. i also missed you so much. i said and kissed his cheek. where is papá? Your papá is a sleepy head. i said and he chuckled as i gave reyes and carlos a hug. thank you for watching him. we loved it. Carlos said and i smiled. i'm going back to our room if you guys don't mind. Ofcourse not. He said and we went to the hotelroom.

Ready to surprise papá with breakfast on bed? Yes. he said and i chuckled. mamá? mhmm? i over heard Abuela and abuelo talking about new papers saying you and papá are back together? i bent down infront of our hotelroom and ruffed his hair. Look amor your papa and i are in a good place but we are not together. Will you and papa be i loved the last weeks with us three. maybe amor. i said and he smiled. 

i opened the door and we got inside where i already had prepared the breakfast. Mamá shoes. he said and i smiled. i helped him taking of his shoes before i grabbed the plate. ready mi amor. sí mamá. he said and i chuckled. 

He opened the door and i saw Carlos hugging a pillow. BUENAS DIAS. Arón yelled and carlos woke up. you scared me. he joked and Arón laughed. Papá. he said and jumped on the bed hugging his dad. i made breakfast. i said and placed the plate on the bed. You are amazing. he said as he got up and i saw his bare chest.

Carlos wear this. i said and throw a blouse to him. why? just wear it. i said and he laughed. we share the same room and thats more cause i hate sleeping alone but i just never knew he took of his shirt last night and its just making my mind a mess. 

Better. he said and i sighed. i don't know this looks more handsome. i mumbled so Arón wouldn't hear it but carlos did. I know right but its just me so it doesn't make any sense what i wear. Carlos shut up. i said and he smiled. we ate all together while Arón was talking on how happy he was he saw us and how good of a kid he was at Carlos his parents place.

Mamá? mhmm. are you done eating. i am why amor? i realised its been a long time since we've done a dance party. you wanna dance with your mamá? sí. he said and i chuckled. he jumped out off the bed as i got up and i put on some music as we started to dance a little. we always would do these things but the last month it was so hectic we couldn't.

Papa join us. no i'm fine i'll watch you guys i like that more. Carlos said and Arón sighed. eres un hombre aburrido. he said and i laughed. You're indeed boring Carlitos. i said and he smiled. i might be boring but i like watching my 2 favorite people dancing and having fun. he said and i smiled at him. 

I'm tired now. i said and Arón nod in agreement. we lay down on the bed and carlos got up. i'm cleaning up Nuur. he said and i nod. Mamá. mhmm? how did u got to know papá. how i got to know your papá. i happily repeated and he smiled. well i was best friends with uncle Lando at the time and he had his first day at the simulator and asked me to join so i did i then walked inside of the mclaren building and bumped into your papá. You love him? I always did. Why did i grew up without papá? 

Let me first say you didn't grew up without papá your young and alot of moments are ahead of you but sometimes you meet the right person at the wrong time and sometimes you never get back in contact and sometimes you meet them again and then its the right time. i said and he smiled. is grandma and grandpa joining? no they won't. can we go to them i miss them. i don't know amor thats not the best idea for now. why? alot has happend which i can't tell you right now. i miss grandma her cookies. he said and i laughed. maybe we will pass by before heading to silverstone then. i said not wanting to keep away his bond with my parents. LETS GO THEN. he said and pulled me off  the bed with the little power he has. i chuckled and changed him into another outfit. love the ferrari red. Carlos says and Arón hugged his leg. 

I will change now. i said hoping he would go outside but he just hummed and walked to his own closet part. Carlos can you leave for a second. why? just privacy. Arón go watch tv. Carlos said and he nod as he ran out of the room. 

Privacy? yeah i mean. i mumbled and he moved closer to me. i've seen every small detail of you. he said and i became a tomato. Carlos. what your too beautiful but i promise i won't look. he said and i sighed. i grabbed a white corset and a blazer from Carlos over it while I also grabbed a pair of high-rise jeans. i took a picture with it and then changed into a red tight dress. and also took a picture. Can i look again. just which one should i wear? i asked as i showed him the pictures. you have a whole weekend. i have another red dress should i wear that one. amor this looks so hot on you and that dress will look amazing too just wear all of them but on different days. i hate you. yes and i hate you too for looking that hot in that dress. yes hot as i said. he mumbled and i sighed. if i was your boyfriend i didn't know what i should do. he said and i pushed him. maybe a blazer over it its quite cold. wear a hoodie over it its quite cold now but later it will get hot. can i? i asked and he threw me a hoodie of his. as i put it on and fixed my hair carlos hugged me from behind.

Carlos. i mumbled as i felt him kissing my neck.