chapter twenty five

As i felt him sucking on a place of my neck a soft moan left my  body. carlos stop our son is watching tv. I just want you to know that your mine. he said and placed a small kiss on the place he left a hickey. 

Carlos were not even together. Yet. he said and i smiled. You wanna be with me? i want but i'll ask you to be my girlfriend on a beautiful set. i don't want that. what do you want then. I don't know maybe when watching a movie and laying in bed. Boring. he said and i chuckled. maybe i am boring but your interested in me cause you don't do these things to other girls. I've always been interested in you. he said and kissed my cheek. i wore a necklace and looked in the mirror. how do i hide this. You don't he said and pulled my hoodie over my face. see not visible. what will i say to our son. Say its a beautiful kiss. Carlos shut up. i said and opened the door. Mamá. mhmmm? what took you so long. Nothing amor. Okay. i said and lifted him up. mamá? mhmm. i hummed and he smiled. You look beautiful. he struggled to say and i chuckled. Thank you mi amor Shall we go and pass bye at grandma's? YESS. he said and i nod as i looked at carlos. i'll go with you okay. is that alright? he asked and i nod. 

we three went to the car and carlos took a deep breath in before we arrived. when do you have to be at the track? in 30 minutes. that will be alright. i said and i got out of the car with Arón in my arms. i knocked at the door and i saw my mom opening the door.

Ohh amor i thought i never would see you again. i am here with Arón. i missed you. she said and hugged my kid. i could feel a sense of not being welcome and tried to pull that negative air off us. where is papá? he doesn't want to see you. lets go in arón. No mamá i'm going with him. your not welcome in here. Cause i love carlos? He's bad influence for you and your kid. and lando he's a racingdriver too. Carlos is not for you. he is. Mi amor go to papá. i said and kissed arón who was shocked. Mamá? he said and i kissed his cheek. he walked to carlos and i could hear him sob cause this wasn't like how he wanted it to be. You broke your only grandson. i didn't you did by telling him Carlos was his father. You made him break up with me. You we're such an amazing kid. 

i am still but i found the love of my life. i said and i saw my dad walking towards me. Papá por favor. i said and he sighed. Your such a brat you know that. he said as he saw Carlos. Papá i love him. i said and he slapped me across my face. I felt my body hitting the ground and not much later carlos his arms we're around me and he helped me up. this can't be real. i mumbled and he kissed my head. You guys are real low you wanted the best live for your own daughter but are right now hurting her more. he said and my dad walked towards him and bent down. Your such an ungrateful brat your kid will be the worst person ever. he said as he wanted to slap carlos but i quickly got up so he wouldn't hurt him. What are you doing. i mumbled and lifted her up. keep her with you i do not wanna see her again. as i heard that carlos kept on saying calming words until i was in the car and a crying Arón. Hey baby. i said and hugged him.

Mamá they hurt you. Mamá is alright look. i said and moved everything he chuckled a bit and kissed my cheek. ur eye is red. i know amor but i will be fine okay. i said as i wiped my own tears away and then his. 

You wanna stay at the hotel today? no i want to stop at a make-up store quickly to get concealer or foundation and hide this. You can stay in the hotel today? he said again and i sighed. i wanna join you carlos. Okay lets go then. he said and kissed my and Arón's head before heading to a quick store where i bought some things and put it on as Carlos drove to silverstone. as i finished carlos drove the car on his parking lot. 

do you see it. i said with a smile and he shook his head. Uncle Lando! Arón yelled and ran to lando. Amor your so strong. Carlos said and i smiled. i need to be for Arón. its okay to show your weakside sometimes. i will never if Arón is with me. You wanna talk? tonight? 

thats alright.