Chapter fiftheen

_Being in madrid has maybe been the best decision of my life. i missed Arón alot these past three days but the time i got to spend alot of time thinking about life and i'm mentally in a better place. i also haven't been sick and my house in barcelona is fixed and the keys are given back to the building owner. i'm all in for this new life which is waiting for me.

I was eating dinner with Ana at mine place and we talked alot until i heard the doorbell ring. who can that be i mean it isn't Arón they're coming back tomorrow. i said and opened the door by seeing no one. am i getting paranoid or? i asked ana and she sook her head. i heard that bell also ring. i might need a drink. i said and wanted to close the door as i heard it ring again. i looked behind the corner and saw Arón standing there with some flowers. Arón i missed you. i said and kissed head. mamá look papá and i bought for you. he said and gave me the pink roses. there beautiful. i said and lifted him up. where is papá? he though you didn't want to see him so he helped me here and left. is it true? sorry? that you don't wanna see papa? not exactly love but lets head inside auntia Ana is here. i said and let him in. it this our new home? it is you like it? YES ITS SO BIG. he yelled and i chuckled as i sat down and took a bite again. did you eat food? i did papa took me to mc donalds. did he? yes. Arón said and i smiled. go explore our house but don't go on the balcony. okay mamá. he said and kissed my cheek. i smiled and ruffed his hair a bit before he walked up the staires which where in this 2 floored appartment.

i can see there something wrong? ana said and i sighed. i feel bad he just dropped him off here cause he thought i didn't want to see carlos i mean Arón is his kid. and you still love him? ofcourse i do i always imagined us getting married together. i said and pushed my plate which was unfinished a bit forwards. u trust him again? no he broke me i just wish he never did that or that i would stop loving him but now i remember the drunk kiss i just can't stop thinking about ti and i want to see him but i'm just scared i'll cross a line. hey he kissed you back. i know thats whats fucked up about this. i said and Arón walked downstairs. i love this house but isn't this to big for just us. i know amor but we will be fine. can't papa move in? love a few things Papa already has a house here, Papa is gone alot and we're still not great together amor its not the best idea.

I want you and papá together. i know love i know. i said and he leaned his head on my shoulder. whats wrong? i missed you but now i miss papá. i know love. i said and ana sighed. i'll call him over. ana said and i nod knowing Arón was to much in his own world and didn't hear it. you wanna watch some tv. i want you and papá together. he said and i tried to fake a smile when the doorbell rang. ana opened it and i saw carlos walking inside. hey i heard you missed me already. papá. he said and smiled as carlos came closer to him.

ur fast? i didn't leave yet. he said and i was confused since it had been 30 minutes. i was just processing things. he explained and i nod. Carlos lifted up Arón and he leaned his head on carlos his chest. i smiled and quickly cleaned up. the days i called with Arón he was saying how he missed me and i couldn't come over but now carlos is here he can come back and Arón is loving that. When are you uhm leaving? i asked and carlos placed a kiss on Aróns head. in 5 days. papá can i go with you? no amor we need to stay here i am so sorry but you need to get to know everyone here. i said and he nod. estoy cansada. lets get you to bed then. i said and carlos and i got up to get to his bedroom. te quiero. he said and i smiled. te quiero amor. i said and kissed his forehead. te quireo mucho. Carlos said as i chuckled and not much later our son fell asleep.

——————————————

I'm so sorry for not keeping up with promises of posting regularly i work alot lately and i have to find the time to do everything but its white hard so 2 parts 2day🫶