chapter three

You need to tell Carlos i mean for real. Reyes i'm scared. i said and she nod. I understand but. What if he hates me more. He doesn't have any right i just want you to move to madrid. I will but he has a new girlfriend and all i just can't tell him about Arón. Well i just want you to move closer to us you look exhausted and you need it i have a extra apartment only Carlos his father, Bianca and Ana knows of it live there please with Arón. i do not own any money to pay a ticket to madrid for me and Arón. we're flying back in a private jet just please. she said and i nod. i will. thank you so much. she said and hugged me. she kept my close for a few minutes and kept telling me everything will be alright.

You really think i should tell Carlos. Yes you should maybe not this weekend but he's flying out after Pirelli testing to madrid maybe then. she said and i nod. Then the door opened showing Arón who ran to me. mamá. hey amor how was your second day? Bien. he said and leaned his head on my shoulder. love this is abuela. que? he asked confused and i sighed. This is the mamá off your Papá. so abuela? mhmm. i nod and he smiled. is my Papá here too? no but you'll meet him next week you have to wait amor. i said and he jumped off my lap and ran to Reyes. Your pretty. he said and she had teary eyes. He's pretty much a look alike. she said and i sighed. i know right. Can you say who my papa is? You will meet him next week you should wait smart boy. she said and i laughed. Arón was talking with Reyes and showing him some things while Lando hugged me.

See it did go alright. i still wanna kill you for putting me in so much stress. you needed to do it and i just helped you don't kill me. he said and i chuckled. now just calm down you gave your son a small bit of the truth now. he said and i nod.

~~

not much later Bianca also came over and i missed her. she's like a sister to me and i just missed her. as soon as Lando opened the door for her and she walked to me i felt tears fall off my face. i never realized how much i love them and need them in my live. You look so beautiful. She told me and i sighed. i'm sorry its so small in here. i do not care i'm just happy i see me extra sister again. i have to tell you something Bianca. whats up? You have a nephew. wait what. i have a kid. Arón Sainz he's 3 and with your mom you can go and look at him. I said and she walked into my apartment and saw Arón almost immediately.

omg hey. she said and Arón was scared. He ran to me and hide behind my leg. thats auntie Bianca. i said and he looked at her. Auntie? yes. hi. he said and we both chuckled. go to her. i said and he walked towards her and hugged her.

i felt my heart melt when i saw this moment. He really needs a dad in his live. I mumbled to myself and my son came back to me. Love you need to sit down real quick i said as i was planning on telling him we would be moving. Mhmm? We are moving. No mama i don't wanna go back to England i love granny and grandpa but i love spain mama please. He said almost crying and i calmed him down. We're moving to madrid. But i don't wanna move out of Spain. Love madrid is in spain its closer to where your papa will be and i will search for a better job there. So we're staying in spain? We do. I said and he had a huge smile on his face.

I love that. He yelled and i chuckled. And so do i.