Chapter sixteen

I'm sorry ana had to call you. i said as i close the door. i still was here no worries. i'm s-. guys i'm leaving. ana said and i sighed as i saw her standing in the hallway downstairs. bye an. adios. carlos said and ana waved at us.

she closed the door and i went into the kitchen. you want anything to drink? alcohol. sorry your driving i can't well i'll walk then i need it. whats up? why would you care. uhm your the father of my child i need to be sure the person he's staying with is mental stable. i said and he laughed.

god i love his laugh. Ferrari is thinking of replacing me. what why your out performing your teammate and your the one who will be replaced. i'm just scared if i got thrown out. your a good driver carlos your just in a team which doesn't deserve you. how do you know. your kid always has been a big fan of the number 55 without knowing it was his dad. i said and he was shocked. he was. he was now if they kick you out you'll find a team you deserve it and we still are your biggest fans. i don't deserve that. thank you for taking Arón this week i could finally reset my mind. i knew you needed it. it was hard though. well you did it and i can see you look much better. he said and i blushed.

i need to keep my walls up. i mumbled to myself and carlos was confused. estas bien? yeah mucho. i said and looked away. i'm sorry for everything i did to you. carlos said and i looked at him. you said it multiple times but i really though you we're the one i would marry and end up getting kids with. we only need to marry. Carlos. i said and he nod. i know i know. he said and i felt his eyes burning on me. I felt him getting closer and without even blinking he almost touched my lips. carlos we shouldn't be doing this. we should. carlos i-i i don't trust you enough for it. thats always your answer. he scoffed and pushed me away.

Carlos you know i still fucking love you. i said and we we're starting to have a argument. We'll you don't act like you love me. You broke me i told you fucking several times. Stop blaming me you do not have the full story. i said and He scoffed. tell me then tell my how much more important your fucking career was. it wasn't for fuck sakes. he yelled and i froze. then tell me. i wanted to fucking marry you okay when the silverstone grandprix was happening i asked for your fathers blessing but he didn't gave me he told me i should end our relationship cause my job was to dangerous they didn't want you involved in it or our future kids also they never trusted me as they're son in law. i loved you so much but they we're telling me how they would fuck up my career okay now happy you got the full story.    

i was speechless i couldn't think straight and felt betrayed by my own family they took away the trust i had in them. i loved carlos so much i would take a bullet for him if i needed and i felt like he would do the same and still my parents did something horrible.

i guess i should go home. he told me and i didn't react. i don't want him to go i want to cuddle up next to the boy who made me feel and experience love how i imagined it to be. Carlos. i said as he opened the door and looked at me. please stay. i'm sorry. Please. i said and walked towards him. i think we should keep more space between us. no i don't know who to trust please. u don't even trust me. i trust you more then i do with my parents now. i told him and he shook his head don't say that. please carlos i don't know what i will do i feel so numb. i said and he looked at me. i can't help you. carlos please. i said and a tear fell off my eyes which triggered something to him. he closed the door again and pulled me in a hug. i felt save my heart started beating faster i never realized it could go that fast. Carlos i said to him and he looked at me. hmm? i'm sorry ive been a ass to you too i just thought you leaved me and i should've told you about Arón and i-i i uhm. i stuttered and he held me even closer. its all fine we both made mistakes can you trust me again?

promise you never lie? never. he said and i gently pushed him a bit away. please stay? i will. you want me to show you pictures of our son? can i actually see them? he asked and i nod. i happily walked into the livingroom and pulled out a box with things i kept for carlos.

You kept all of this? i did i knew one day we would meet up and you deserve to see the way he grew up. i told him as we went through all th ae baby pictures and the pictures of Arón with a ferrari shirt on. i saw carlos had a tear in the corner of his eye. don't cry. i said and genlty placed the box on the coffee table and wiped his tear away. i'm a horrible father. well that makes to i think i'm a horrible mother but still our kid is gonna be the best human existing. i said and he smiled.

i felt him leaning closer and i stared at him while observing his moves. i didn't want to give in but indeed move closer until i sat on his lap. he cupped my cheeks and gently pulled me towards him. i felt his warm smooth lips on mine and this time i will remember it immediately.

our lips melted and i moved closer everytime. his hands still roaming over my body but in a gently way and our lips connecting are the things i missed in live. i missed him not for what he is to the media but for what he was to me the sweet boy who took care of you and everyone close to you even my family and i feel betrayed by how they tried to push him away from me which worked for 4 years.

his lips moved to my neck leaving marks all over it. Arón will wake up. i said as i stopped him. i missed you. He said and kissed my cheek. Can we please start over? he asked and i sighed. we should be friends first maybe it'll grow back to us being together but i need my time.

I understand i'm waiting for you. he said and kissed my cheek. your still staying for the night? i asked as he gently helped me sit back and got up. i was thinking off. i think Arón will be happy if u stay. Arón or you? he asked and i laughed. mhmm maybe both. i told him and he smiled at me.

Gosh i love him.