Chapter Thirteen

i knocked on his door and he opened it. who is it its late. he said and once he looked at me he gave me a small smile. i hate u. i mumbled and i hugged him. whats wrong did you drink? mhmm i did. why its saturday you have to be up early. i love you and my son hates me enough reason. i said and  i leaned a bit in. don't do this you regret it. me never. i said and kissed him. i froze for a second from my own actions but then kissed him. he kissed me back and our lips melted. through our kiss i started to sober up and pushed him away. omg i'm so sorry i need to go. i said and ran out of his room to mine.

as i got in my room i fell on the ground realizing what i did. i made him cheat on his girlfriend i'm horrible i said and cried my eyes out. my sobs could be heard miles away and not much later i fell asleep.

~~

i woke up with no memories of last night. i do know i felt horrible and the vodka won cause my head was aching. i took a painkiller and took a long shower before changing into a flower dress before heading to carlos his room to get my son.

i knocked politely and the door was opened by Arón. hello my little boy como estas. mamá i'm sorry for yesterday. its alright my baby now did you had breakfast and say bye to papá? i did. lets go then. i said and he nod. Carlos walked towards us and Arón smiled. thank you for tonight again Papá.no need to thank me i love you. he said to arón and ruffed his hair. Can we talk later. i don't know about what? yesterday. why nothing happend yesterday i was at the bar and went to my room i don't remember much now we have to go say goodluck to papá. i said and Arón nod. Goodluck papá. thank you. he said and showed me a confused face.

we left and i put all Arón stuff in my room and walked to lando's room. we knocked on the door and romy. hey is lando here? he is. she said and let us in.

UNCLE LANDOO. Arón yelled and i laughed. hey how are you? amazing. how was your sleepover at your dads? amazing we watched a movie. great! i know right. he said and i laughed. you have a son? she asked me and i nod. i do. i said and Romy laughed.

he's adorable. ur lando's girlfriend? i am since a month i guess. the ass never told me. i said and she chuckled. this is my first race i'm nervous. i'm here i can help you out i kind of had a fight with my ex yesterday i kinda want to keep away from him. we will help eachother out. he said and i laughed.

we should. i told her and we both watched Arón and Lando do stupid shit.

as i was watching them vague memories of yesterday come back.

FUCK. i almost yelled and romy walked to me. whats wrong. i kissed carlos when i was drunk. i mumbled and both Romy and Lando heard me.  You did what. thats why he wanted to talk. i started saying and felt my body shaking. i made him cheat.