Chapter twelve

Mamá are we going to papá now? yes. i said and grabbed some stuff off his and put it in a bag. i then left our hotel room and went to the other side where carlos his room was. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

Papá. Arón yelled and hugged him Mi ninõ. he said and Arõn chuckled. You wanna stay for some time? no i'm fine. mamá please i want papa and you together. he said and i sat down on my knee's infront of him. i'm sorry mi amor papá and i aren't together anymore and we never will be love i'm sorry for that but its for the best i do not stay. but mamá everyone has a papa and mamá together. i'm sorry love. i said and he cried. i hate you mamá. he said and i nod. i know now go have fun with your papá mamá loves you. i don't love you. he said and ran away. i felt a tear fall off my face and carlos looked at me. we atleast can try to be friends. Carlos no. i still didn't forgave you. so you wanna be like this? i appreciate how you helped me out today but i'm still not over my feelings for you and i can't be around you. you have a new girlfriend and everything and if i'm being honest i don't trust you at all anymore its just the love for you which never left my body. i said and got up.

its better for our son if we can be friends. Carlos no i-i i just can't okay life is terrible for me now i can't be friends with you okay. your selfish. he said and i nod. i know thats why my son which i had to raise alone for 3 years hates me right now and if i'm telling the truth right now i wouldn't be here anymore if it wasn't for him you made me hate my life but as far as i recall i already told you these things. you did and i'm sorry for that. don't feel any sympathy for me okay i don't want that i'm going now. i rather have you stay or you go to Lando's room. why do you care. because your the mom of my kid my first real love. he said and i scoffed. you just saying these shit you don't mean any of it. i said and sighed. i'm leaving now take good care of my son i'll kill you with my own hands if something happens to him. i said and carlos held my hand. carlos no. i said and walked out.

i'm scared of getting to addicted to his touch again he ruined my trust in people and now i have to act normal around him. okay he was right i rather be around someone right now but i wanna be around my kid.

I walked to lando his room and knocked on the door. Hey he said and hugged me. are you alone. no i'm having a date. really? i said and he laughed at my shocked reaction. uhm i'll go then. no let me introduce you. he said and pulled me inside. Romy this is Nuria my best friend. Nuria this is romy. oh gosh your so pretty. i said and hugged her. says you. she said and i smiled. well i'll leave again lando take good care of her. i said and he laughed. Lando give her my number so she can call when your being stupid again. i will. he said and i nod. i said bye to romy and i left.

I sighed and didn't know where to go anymore. i decided to go to the hotel bar. i saw daniel and his girlfriend there and sat down beside heidi. hey. i said and she smiled. hey how are you dani said your sick? i am. better just needed a drink. why what happend. my son saying he hate me. he didn't mean it. daniel said and i laughed. yeah i want to believe that but my son is the most honest person ever. he can't look at you in the eyes and tell you he hates you he's just a kid.

he's sad that i wasn't staying with carlos. why didn't you? i don't trust him and i still love him. i said and the bar tender walked to me. what can i get you? a vodka please. i said and he nod. would you do that? i will. i said and he gave me a small glass and i shot it. oh jees can you give her water. heidi said and i felt the alcohol already kick in. he then gave me a glass of water and i drank it too.

i miss his touch. i mumbled and leaned my head on my arm. heidi hugged me and i sighed. why don't you just be friends. i will fall for him. i mean i already am. i don't wanna hurt his girlfriend i'm not a whore or a bad person. just talk to him. not this weekend not next week maybe next year. i said and she chuckled.

come on hei lets go to our room. Dani said and i smiled. sleepwell. you should head back soon to Daniel said and i nod. once they we're gone i ordered more vodka and not much later i was druk and found myself walking to carlos his room.