chapter twenty

Nuria-

i felt loved with Carlos doing all this for me. i cleaned up before getting up. as i grabbed my phone i saw alot of notifications from twitter about Carlos being a shitty person. What happend. i asked as i walked into the kitchen and i clearly could see Carlos was upset. 

Love why don't you go watch tv. i said to arón and he nod. i sat down on the kitchen counter and carlos walked towards me and stood in between my legs. what's wrong. i said as i lifted up Carlos chin a bit even though i was a bit smaller then him. what's wrong? i asked again. 

Arón walked in told me you we're bleeding i told them i had to do something and once i realized you we're on your period and i didn't had stuff i told them i had to go and they either could drop our partner ship or make a new meeting. 

Carlos stop caring so much about me. i always care about you. he said and i sighed and ruffed my hand through his hair. Carlos you really should stop that. I can't and will never stop that i love you so much okay. I still love you too. i told him once again as i felt like i have told him that a dozen of times. 

You should apologize. how will i apologize for something i can barely explain. sorry? You wanna keep Arón silent and i won't be talking about you also. there are clips online of him walking in and calling you papa maybe its time. can i make a post then? he asked me and i kissed his cheek. is that a yes. it is now don't let our food burn i'm starving. ofcourse not. he tells me and i jumped of the counter and walked to the livingroom where i saw everything clean up. damn i love him alot. 

-Carlossainz55-

-Liked by 1

-Liked by 1.993410 and more.

Hey, i needed to reach out as lots of you we're and are probably disappointed in the way i suddenly ended a call.

i'm bad at writing my feelings so please don't go fully hate on my when i'm expressing things wrong. i recently found out i'm a father to my wonderful son and the fact not knowing is totally to blame on me. i did things wrong and i wanted to make up as much as i could. As some of you know my relationship ended and now i'm trying to enjoy life and spend time with my kid and his mother.

As for what happend today i was talking to a sponsor when my son was walking inside the kitchen saying something was wrong with his mother. i paused the meeting for a bit to check up and once it was clear she needed some help i said they should reschedule the meeting or call off everything. sadly enough only that part of me was posted not the part i gently asked them if i could take a look at how my son his mother was doing. As i mentioned that part wasn't uploaded so i need you all to believe me at that part cause you all know i'm not like what you saw and i was triggered.

I care alot about my son and his mother alot and want the best for them so for all the people still want to keep supporting me please respect they're privacy and when its the time i would show you guys more. 

love carlos-