chapter eighteen

Hey Papá. i said over the facetime call i just stared. ahh hey how are you. Bien. i said and he sighed. love. what? please focus on your english language more we want you to move back. No papá i'm in madrid i won't move back to you guys. You want to take our grand kid away from us? you took his dad away from him. what do you mean? i'm back in contact with Carlos and i also figured out now why he broke up with me. Did he tell you? no i found out myself it was quite obvious. i lied since i didn't want them blaming Carlos. its not like that. what is it then? he wanted to marry you he's no good for you he's doing a dangerous sport i hate you being at the track. and i love it dad i always loved him cause of what he had to do i had to keep Arón away from him you don't know how close they're bond is.

Wait did arón meet him? yes dad he did and actually they're so adorable together. i said and looked through the balcony window seeing carlos and Arón play together. I don't want you close to Carlos again. Dad i will look where we are going. no i'll i don't know disown you if you get back in a relationship. okay i don't care anymore. i said and i was kinda shocked of what i said. you don't mean any of it. i want Arón and myself happy and if we can find it with carlos i stay with him. You don't know what your saying. he told me and i nod. i know.

You are not my daughter. i am but i'm just not listening to what you want i'm listening to what i want and what is good for Arón. i said and he hang up on me. i felt tears form in my eyes and sat down against the window.

i let the tears leave my eyes and quiet sobs left my mouth. as i tried to calm down myself i felt someone sitting next to me and pulling me in a hug. Carlos. shh its fine i'm here just calm down. he said and i leaned my head on his chest while sort of my whole youth flash infront of me.

The fact Carlos had to break up with me and now my parents threatening me to disown me. its all to difficult. My breath got a bit faster and i felt myself in a panic attack. at the same time i felt carlos drawing circles on my back with his fingers like he used to do when i was stressed out by the media when we still we're together.

do not breath out through your nose amor. he whispers in my ear and so did i and finally i calmed down. see you can do it. he said and i smiled. Now tell me amor whats going on? they want to cut contact if i keep seeing you. who ur mom or dad? my dad and mom i guess. i mumbled and he kissed my cheek. ur mom always loved us she would never say such a thing. i mean i called my father he told me he will cut contact and disown me. let him do that you don't need anything. i lost my job i'm living in your moms apartment how am i able to pay her back. we don't want it. i want it carlos i want to do that i also want to spend time with you and Arón as a family i want you to love me as much as i love you i want so much things but the fact my own dad is telling me he wants to disown me i acted like i don't care but i do he helped me so much with Arón when he was home and not at work. I understand but your strong okay you can do it. i hope i can. Arón is worried about you shall we go to him? are you staying for the night again?

i can't i have to do some work tonight at home. oh. whats wrong you want me to stay? No its not that. then what is it. i just don't wanna be alone.

Then come with me. I'm not sure. i said and he chuckled. what? Ur not sure and you don't wanna be alone. I just i want to kiss you. i mumbled and he lifted up my chin. Sorry? i no nothing. i said and Carlos looked at me.

So saying you want to kiss me is considered nothing? I mean basically. i said and he shook his head as he moved closer to kiss me.