Chapter ten

The 3rd free practice went good for lando he came p3 and you could see the mclaren car had potention just the race pace wasn't that good. Lan. i said and Arón ran to him. i laughed and he smiled. You did amazing. Arón said and i chuckled. how are you? he asked as he lifted up Arón and i nod. yeah okay. i lied and he nod. you don't wanna tell. he asked and looked at Arón and i nod. you should bring him to Carlos he's p1. we will lets go. i said and Lando put Arón down. we walked to the ferrari hospitality and i felt Arón getting clingy which is mostly a sign he's hungry.

i lifted him up and used the energie i had left to get to the ferrari hospitality where carlos was walking inside right before we did.

Papá. Arón yelled and Carlos turned around. mi nino. he said and hugged Arón. papa you drove amazing. Gracias. he said to arón and kissed his cheek. i smiled at them and felt carlos stare at me. Are you okay? he asked me and i nod. your pale. i'm just tired and have a headache. go lay down in my drivers room. no Carlos. i said and walked to Reyes. hey amor you look pale. yeah i know carlos told me too. your sick? yeah. i mumbled and she put her hand on my head. your burning. i'm alright. no your not you have to lay down. no no i'm fine i can't go home and even if i do i will keep getting sick. is your house not good? no there's alot of damp in my room. you have to get out of there i'll book you a hotel room. no i don't need it. i have a suite with 2 extra rooms since Luza had to leave they can stay there? no. i said and looked at Reyes.

i don't think its a good idea too. Mamá can i stay with papá for the night? no amor thats not a good idea. but mamá. no. its fine. carlos said and i got a bit irritated. You broke my heart and right now you wanna fucking decided what my son gets to do in his life. i said angrily and Arón cried. i never yelled at anyone near him so i get his reaction. Mamá? he mumbled and i walked to him but he hide behind carlos his leg. mamá's not angry. i said as i saw some dark spots. i need to sit. i said and sat back down. Mamá?! Arón kept on saying. okay. i mumbled and started hearing a beep. Lay down please. not here. i said and felt someone lifting my up. p-put me down. you need to lay down. i heard carlos saying and i sighed.i missed his hands on my body i finally felt myself calm down by it. in those 4 years i missed him so much and i feel like i just forgave him.

now calm down. he said as i felt him gently placing me on the sofa. i-i i'm sorry for yelling i don't know why i did that i felt angry i guess. hey stop it. its fine i shouldn't have getting involved with and your sick you always we're moody. he said and placed his hand on my cheek. i shut my eyes open with the touch he gave me and he kissed my cheek i'm doing interviews i'll send my mother. he said and walked away. my head was turning faster then before. i was craving his touch and its so awful he has a girlfriend i can't do this. get your shit together. i mumbled to myself and heard the door open and close. i'm here. Reyes said and i sighed. i don't wanna lay down. we thought you we're gonna faint. i felt like i was about to faint. Carlos is right now going to your place to get your stuff and bringing it to your hotel room. what no i need to go back as said i don't have money. the room is beside Carlos so your near your kid.

I don't wanna be close to carlos. why? i. i mumbled not getting out of my words. you still love him even after how much of a dick he has been. live is just not easy. he has a girlfriend but with everything he does i'm falling for him again. maybe one day you get your change. why would she let carlos leave i should've fought more for his love back then i did i let him go how could i been so dumb.