chapter thirty one

I'm doctor Linnen. He said and i nod. Well when will he wake up? We don't know that its weird to say but he's perfectly fine besides a broken rib which is the only thing still not fixed its weird he hasn't been seen awake. I there a change he might never wake up? I'm sorry but that seems thinkable at this moment. I felt the world shatter underneath me and tears formed my eyes. I-i can someone please watch my kid for a moment. I said and he nod. I walked outside and called carlos his parents with all the information. They told me they were on there way and i started looking in my back where i saw one last cigarette. I went to the smoking area and light it up.

My head leaning against the glass wall and the tears which were falling off my cheek. I almost finished and then i saw reyes looking at me. I sighed and she walked to me.

Give me all your cigarettes. I don't have any anymore. You sure? Yeah i started after the crash then lando caught me and now i just couldn't think about anything else. Smoking is so bad for you. I know rey i know i just can't live with knowing he might never wake up again. He will wake up.

How do you know. I feel it he will wake up i just have a feeling and you know a mothers feeling is always right. I don't know the doctor said something different. Believe me its carlos. She said and i chuckled. Now never smoke again or i'll. She said and i nod. I know i stop.

We went back inside the hospital and i saw Aròn running to me. Alot of machines started beeping. He said and i ran to the room where i saw a doctor with Carlos. What happened? We don't know yet. No amazing just do your fucking job. I yelled and walked to the other side of carlos and held his hand.

I stayed in the hospital for the night and was planning staying another night as reyes took care of Aròn again. I feel horrible for not having my son here but its hard to take care of him and being also here. I lay beside carlos as i did yesterday and leaned my head gently on his shoulder. Te quiero mucho. I mumbled and took his hand. I closed my eyes for a second and once i opened my eyes again i saw carlos moving his hand. I got out of the bed and wanted to call a docter when he grabbed my hand. W-wait. He mumbled and i looked at him as he opened his eyes.

I had tears in my eyes and kissed his cheek. I should get the doctor. No. He mumbled again and i was confused. I want to be alone with u. Carlos you need to get checked up then we will be alone okay amor. He hummed and i called a doctor who walked in. Mr sainz finally awake. The doc said and he nod.

They ran some tests on him which all were pretty good. As i told you earlier almost everything is fine now so he can go home in 2 days. You can tell that already? I asked and he nod. All the test we ran were amazing the onky thing was he didn't wake up now he is he need 2 more days here. Gracias. I said and the doctor left as i looked at carlos.

Where is Aròn? He asked and i smiled. With your mom I couldn't take good care of him i just was busy with my head. So he's doing good? He is. And how is my cariño doing. He said and i blushed. Better i missed you i was a mess but i don't wanna talk about me. I want. He said and i sighed. I started smoking but i quit again. I said and he nod. Ur not angry. I don't have the energy for that and your an adult. He said and i kissed him. I swear i stopped ur mom kind of found out. I said and he laughed. I'm so tired. I mumbled and he smiled.

Come here. No no. Just please. He said and i lay down in his arms