Chapter seven

Nuria pov.

Amor what if you go to Abuela reyes okay. i said and he was confused. i looked at bianca and she nod. she took Arón with him and i walked into a room where carlos his name was standing on. 

Why would you do that.? cause he is my son isn't he. ofcourse he is don't you see the similarities? i said and he nod. why did you keep it a secret. I was planning on telling you but you we're so damn selfish to choose your career over someone who wasn't even asking for attention. You hid my son for me. do you think its weird huh i was fucking scared you would chose your career over him to i rather tell him i don't know where your dad is then yeah your dad found his career way more important then you that shatters a kid Carlos come on.

i missed his first steps his first word. Don't worry i all recorded it for you so you could watch it back with guilt in your face cause you broke me. you never ever told my mom. she forgave me same as your dad and your other sister. just how. he kept saying and i felt a tear fall down. i was planning on telling you soon then you found a girlfriend again i was like i'm not gonna bother you you wanna move on fun fact i never did i miss your arms around mine your lips on my skin I miss our park walks everything you don't know how hard my live has been how many times i thought of quitting this life just cause i hadn't you anymore but i couldn't cause the small part of you which i had left was your son. 

I got into dept cause of you i had to move back and once i finally could move back to spain i got fired from my job i luckily found a place to stay in madrid so my son is getting to see his dad, not once i got a call you let me fall like that and told the media we still would be friends. i said and my breath got faster and tears started to fall off my cheek as i told him everything which was bothering me. 

Carlos the only thing my son kept saying was who is my Papá he kept talking about it i was planning on telling you after the grand prix but now you know at least thank me for not being a person who moves across the continent you always had a change to contact me to atleast ask how i was doing but you never did you damn well knew Lando and i are best friends you could ask him instead you went to him to tell how happy you are i was gone out off your life stil i forgave you. i said and he had tears in his eyes. 

see now your crying you don't know the full story i heard everything and don't you dare be angry at Lando or something for telling everything to me he knew what was right for me. 

I wanna be a part in Arón's live. i'm moving to madrid you can see him there when you want. can i tuck him in tonight? he asked and i shook my head. this is the first night i know my son. Carlos i have to set boundaries for myself. I'll take Bianca with me. he said and for the first time i saw the soft carlos again the carlos i fall for. 

Carlos. please. he said and i sighed. i should ask Arón. i said and got up of the sofa i sat on and walked out of the room seeing alot of the staff look at me. Arón ran to me and kissed my cheek. mama no cry. he said and i nod. you want papa to read you a bedtime story tonight? can he? only if you want. YES. he said and i nod. Carlos smiled and looked at me i'll be over at 6.30pm with bianca. without her you won't get in. i said and i saw Carlos his dad walk to us. sorry i had to have a call with. oh Nuria. he said and hugged me. hi Carlos. how are you? i'm well. i said as ana showed up too.

 the only 2 i havent seen earlier cause they we're busy.

----

Hey guys i've been posting daily but tomorrow i'll be busy i apologize if i can't post love you all<3