chapter thirty two/ the last one

Laying in carlos his arms was the thing that calmed me down even more after he got released out of the hospital.

he missed 6 races and once he was back in singapore he won. i sadly wasn't there but made sure we celebrated it with a small family party as i couldn't handle big parties cause of my pregnancy.

pregnancy let me talk about that too the night i told him we would be save turned out we weren't and i was pregnant with a girl who was born right before the new season started which was actually quite nice so we could attend some races before Arón had to go to school.

we live the basic family life. not much in the spotlight just small things and its amazing. i can officially call me a mrs sainz cause we got married in the summer break which was amazing. our wedding had a great venue and i'm carlos thankfull for all the little things he had done for me.

i never realised i could love him back at the same level i did before our bad break up but now i can't imagine a life with him and really hope only death could bring us apart.

Carlos. i said as i looked up from the blanket we we're laying on while watching the madrid sun go under. mhmm? te quiero. i said and kissed him. mhmm te quiero mucho. he said between each peck he gave me which left me all red. We both looked at our kids playing in the sand right in front of us. thank you for giving me these wonderful kids. he said and i smiled. 

"Gracias for making our family great. you did it yourself. he said and i looked at him. when? once you told me you still loved me i knew i wanted to make this work. Well i still love you and i always will love you mi amor. i said and leaned back my head on his leg and enjoyed our night.

-----

This is the end of i still love you if there are parts i can make better let me know! i love to get reactions or tips on how to make my writings better<3