Chapter eight

Its 6.30 and i heard the doorbell rang. it we're Bianca and Carlos. Hello my boy. Carlos said and Bianca hugged me. she knew how hard it was for me but it was needed.

I talked at the track with carlos his dad and ana and it was so much fun seeing them instead of calling. they enjoyed Arón's company and i just can't wait to move back to my birth place.

I saw carlos looking quite sad around my apartment probably because everything is so dirty and i couldn't find any energy to clean these last past days with being around Reyes and Lando alot.

I let Arón and Carlos alone for a bit and headed outside for a bit sitting in the doorway. your so strong.Bianca said and i sighed hearing Arón laugh alot. You all are right he deserved to know his dad. i'm happy you told him but i just wish it was after the weekend there is so much chaos now. she joked and i laughed. i told him everything. i said and she looked at me. what kind of things? i need alcohol for this. i mumbled and she shook her head. you don't need anything now sit down and talk. i told him i wanted to end my lives several times i was so high in emotions i just. hey calm down. she said and hugged me. i really am only here for Arón. You will find your purpose of live soon again. i just love carlos still i always wanted to end up with him.

just calm down everything will work out it might need a bit of time. i do not think i have any longer i mean now he knows his dad i just can step out right what is live good for he told me multiple times he hated me for keeping his dad quiet. Never say that you will hurt me too if you give up. You need a live in Madrid back. she said and i felt Arón's arms around me. Mamá, estoy muy cansada. go to papá he'll bring you to bed. can i have a hug. he mumbled and i chuckled. ofcourse i said to my son and lifted him up. Mamá te quiero mucho. he mumbled and i looked at him before placing a kiss on his cheek. mama loves you way more then you imagine. i told him and Arón showed Carlos his bed room.

see he loves you never give up. Bianca told me and i nod

today was so emotional i just am so full. i understand it happend so fast. Not much later Carlos walked to us and i looked at him. he didn't change a bit, for me he's still so damn handsome and i now realise more then ever i never stopped loving.

thank you for doing this. no need to he is your son. where are you gonna live in madrid. in mom her appartement. she has one? yeah she has. Bianca said and i sighed. i wanna pay child support. can we talk about it later? no now cause my son is growing up inside a dirty ass house. we're moving so stop about it. no not even in Madrid he will have a good life. having a good live isn't about money. You know how i mean it. actually carlos i don't please go to your girlfriend. No can i take Arón with me to work tomorrow. No carlos how will people react when they see and hear you have a kid. i don't want our son in the spotlight. i then added and sighed as i got up. he won't be in the spotlight. everyone will see him if he walks with you. well ofcourse i'm his dad. why do you even believe the fact i tell you your his dad i could also lie. He looks like me i broke up with you 4 years ago and he's 3 i assume you didn't cheat and last but not least you never could lie to me so why with this.

he was right i never could lie to him and i still can't.

So can i take him please. i will take him with me i will pass by at the ferrari hospitality. thank you. after all he is also your son.