Chapter nineteen

Mamá? Mhmm? did i saw you and papá kiss. he asked and i became red. yes. carlos said and i pushed him a bit. why would you say that. We did kiss and i would do it again. he said and i shook my head. 

Well mi amor what do you think of staying at papá's place for the night. Really? Yes. i would love that mamá are you staying too?

i will be. i said and he smiled. Are you finally together? no. mamá you should be. Arón whined and i lifted him up. Maybe one day love. i said as i sat on the sofa and he lay against my chest.

You are tired? i asked and he nod. me too. i said as i yawned. shall we go to my house then before you guys fall asleep? that will be nice. i said and Carlos smiled. i'll grab your guys stuff just stay here. 

i nod and looked at Arón who already fell asleep. i kissed his cheek and leaned my head against the sofa and not much after i felt myself fall asleep.

-carlos pov- 

I walked back into the livingroom and saw the love of my life all cuddles up with my kid. You might think i'm the happiest person alive having right now the both of them in my live but i'm quite sad i missed Arón grow up. Seeing all the pictures yesterday made me feel sad about not being there. i sighed and grabbed Nuria her keys and walked into the elevator to bring her suitcase to my car and then went back up. i closed the windows and the doors before i lifted up Arón and Nuria. i walked to the elevator and went back to my car and placed Nuria in the passengers seat before helping Arón in the backseat and drove to my house.

as i arrived i helped Arón out of the car and lay him on the sofa. Normally i make sure he's comfortable but i'm scared what he will do when he's alone and not know where he is. not that my sofa isn't comfortable but just the bed is more comfortable. i then walked back to the car and gently lifted up Nuria and also placed her on the sofa. as soon as i wanted to walk back for they're luggage Nuria woke up.

Did i wake you up? i asked and she nod. but its fine. she then mumbled. go back to sleep if u want to sleep in the bed its upstairs. no no i'm fine. i said as she genly pulled Arón closer and lay down again. as everything was into my house i went to the kitchen and did some online meetings while cooking food for Nuria and Arón. 

Papá? mhmm? mamá is bleeding. Arón said as he ran into the kitchen. Sir please i need to do something can i? i asked and the men nod. i put myself on mute and walked into the kitchen. Amor wake up. i said near her face and she opened her eyes. Your i assume on your period. Oh my god uhm take Arón with you i'll clean everything up. no its fine go clean yourself up. i said and she clearly wasn't having what i said but agreed. Arón can u watch some tv? i asked and he nod as i started to clean the stain in my sofa. once i got it out i walked back to the kitchen. mr sainz your done? actually not. whats more important then a business deal? my son and his mother so please or plan another meeting with my team or drop it i have to take care of them. i said and hung up. Arón you wanna join me to the supermarket real quickly?. Sí vamos. he sajd and we both went to get some flowers and essentials for Nuria to use.

Nuur where are you? i asked as i walked back into the house with Arón beside me. in the bathroom carlos do you have pads? No mind if i come in. i'm not decent. i saw u already and your still beautiful. i said and heard her chuckle. i'm in the bathtub just don't look. i won't. i said as i opened the door. look we've been to the store i have pads since i know you prever those chocolate and some fruit for vitamins as i almost ran out of them.

Carlos why did u do that. i had nothing at home. i just could head home quickly. how? i asked and placed the pads on the counter before giving her a kiss on her head and headed out of the bathroom.

NEWS!!

Carlos sainz behaved not professionally while having a call with future sponsors.

'Puta de madre. i mumbled angrily as Arón looked at me. papá tu eres bien?  mhmm estas bien. i said to my son as i didn't want him to worry before i got a call from mark my pr manager. Dare to explain what happend they can fucking cancel you over this.

I did nothing. they want to cancel you even your fans. come on. my manager said and i shook my head. I'll tell you later on. i send back before returning to cook.