chapter twenty seven

Drive save. i said to my now boyfriend as he got into the car for the qualification. Thanks i need it its raining so hard. Just watch out. always. I love you. i mumbled and kissed his helmet. Goodluck papá. Arón said and he smiled. Thank you buddy. we sat beside Alex Charles his girlfriend. 

Hey alexandra call me alex please. Hey alex i'm Nuria and this is Arón my son. also carlos his right i mean charles told me a bit about it. i nod and she smiled. So your charles his girlfriend? i am we started dating in February. ahh amazing. i said and she chuckled. Mamá? Yes mi amor. Papa will drive save right. Did you have a night mare again? I did. he mumbled and i kissed his cheek. your papa will be fine. i told him and he nod. if you do say so. i heard him mumble and then Q1 started. i took some pictures of Arón as he enjoyed this whole experience once again.

Guys you can't ask me to sacrifice my tyre temperture. I'm sorry carlos. i heard his engineer say and i became a bit pissed. ferrari is fucking his career up. i saw Carlos his uncle being frustrated Carlos. i said and he looked at me. Why are they asking him that. i said as his personal trainer Rupert stood beside him too. I don't know they favoring charles same as last year when he won for the first time. he has more to lose. yeah i know. 

i became a little angry and carlos started driving which was seen on the screen. as charles prepared his tyres Carlos drove past him. Carlos, Rupert and i laughed as we heard Charles cursing on the radio. i love charles but this is just deserved they fucking up they're friendship again. i said and angrily and went back to Arón. Mamá are you alright? I am baby just  a bit pissed but i will be fine. 

he luckily made it to q2 as he early on tried to get some real fast laps and became p1 for now. he got brought back into the garage and i could see he was focused. Papa has to do a few more laps. i said to Arón and he nod. with 3 minutes left on the clock carlos got sent back out and managed his tyre heat. in the last corner he pushed the gass and started his flying lap which was purple in the first sector. as soon as he took the corner he lost control over his steering wheel. Mama whats happening? i heard Arón say but i didn't pay any attention as i was watching how he got hurt. 

the car was in the railing and it almost was fully broken apart. i didn't hear Carlos his voice through the radio which can mean 2 things and its stressing me and Arón out.

it wasn't clear if his mic broke our he's unconscious. i looked at Rupert and he also gave me a look as Arón started crying in my arms. Papa will be alright. i mumbled in his ear but he didn't want to believe me. it was my nightmare. he mumbled and i kissed his cheek. Papa will be alright. i said and saw the engineer talking to someone else. Rupert is he okay? Marc is finding out. he said and i sighed as i looked at Jose his engineer. 

He is breathing. Marc said and i felt a some relieve fall off my body. is he conscious? he can talk his mic is broken but he can't move his neck its stiff. Where is he going now? i said as i saw him getting out of his car. medical center. where is that? left and then the white building in front of you. i nod as i looked at arón. i lifted up aron and walked to the redbull garage where i saw daniel standing. dani? mhmm? can you watch Arón? i have alot of work to do. he said excusing himself. i get it. i said and gave him a sad smile. maybe mick is can. is mick here? i asked and he nod. when me and carlos we're still together mick would hang out in the ferrari garage alot. we became friends but i haven't spoken to him in months. 

thanks dani. i said and ran to the mercedes garage. mick. i said as he turned around. are you busy. doing a bit of data whats wrong. can you please watch Arón i need to go to carlos and i don't know if i can take him with me. i don't know i have work. he said and i sighed but understood. Susie can. i heard toto say and turned around where i saw her standing while nodding here head. really thank you susie. its fine take all your time. Mick give her my number once your done please. i will now go to carlos. he said as i lifted down Arón. mama i wanna go with you to papá. i'm sorry amor you can't. i'm scared he mumbled and i kissed his head. i'll come and get you as soon as papa is fine okay. i said and he nod. kids aren't allowed in there. susie said and i sighed. i'll get him in there as soon as i get the news he's fine. Your a good mom now go. she said and i smiled while thanking her once again.