Chapter eleven

After a few hours i woke up and felt a bit better. i looked at the time and not much later Carlos walked in. sorry for waking you up i have to get ready for qualifying. Yeah i will get up. i said and got up from the sofa and looked at carlos who was changing. his back was facing me and i stared for a second until he turned around. uhm i'll leave. how do you feel? he asked me as he put on his fireproof underwear. better. i said and left his room where i saw Arón playing with Bianca.

Mamá!! he yelled and i chuckled. hey amor we should go to lando he may be worried. no papa went to him. still we need to head back. i told Arón and he nod. bye abuela and tia. he said and i lifted him up. Mamá i can walk ur sick. he said and i smiled. i'm doing better now lets go. i said and he hid his face in my neck. we went inside the mclaren hospitality where lando was grabbing his stuff to head in the garage. hey how are you doing? feeling a bit better still weak. you wanna sit in the garage with Arón he will watch his eyes out and you can rest a bit. yes mamá please? he asked and i nod. we followed him and Lando gave us two a pare of headphones. uncle lando get p1 okay? i will try. he said to arón and ruffed his hair. we sat down on a chair lando gave us and then the quali started. lando had a solid Q1. and after a view minutes he came back into the garage and waited for Q2 to start. the team was talking through the headphones and i could see Arón was confused. You wanna hear when uncle Lando is saying something? yeah. he mumbled and i changed the small remote to only lando's talking. Come on lando. he mumbled and i laughed. he will do good. Arón if ur hearing this i'll try to get into the top 3. lando said and Arón smiled while clapping. he's happy his engineer said but Arón didn't hear that.

Not much later Q2 started followed by Q3 and Lando did amazing. he had some quick laps and got in p1. ofcourse the redbulls are faster so Max got into p1. the checkered flag was out and Lando was standing p2 but sadly not for to long. carlos had a good flying lap to secure p2 and was on the front line. Lando thats p3, p3 well done. his engineer said and Arón clapped. You wanna surprise Lando and papá? i asked and he nod. don't yell papá loudly okay. i said and he nod. we walked to parc ferme where the top 3 we're parked. Lando got out of his car and saw us. he first walked to his team and gave them a hug to later walk to us. Arón gave him a fistbump and i chuckled as i gave him a hug. u drove amazing lan. i said and then Arón saw Carlos getting out of his car. Papá i heard him mumble and i looked at him. Arón i said don't do that. i said and kissed his cheek. Lando gave me a smile and was called to do a interview. Carlos walked to his team and didn't notice us and once he turned around he saw Arón and me standing at a quiet corner. Papá? he mumbled and carlos walked to us. Arón was really happy and Carlos bent down to hug him. i'm proud of you papá. i will get a podium for you tomorrow okay. he said and i looked at the both of them as i felt someone hug me from behind. i turned around and saw Daniel. hi dani. hey. he said and Carlos looked at us a bit irritated. i was confused and shared a look with Daniel as Carlos was called up for a interview. Arón saw Carlos his dad and ran to him. i had my eyes on them until i knew Arón was save and once carlos lifted him up i looked back at daniel. they're amazing grandparents. they are. i said and he smiled.

was carlos jealous? wait was he? i asked and daniel nod. he was, he looked so jealous. why would he. i said and daniel lifted up his shoulders. he has a girlfriend so i don't understand either. i said and he nod.

Was he really jealous why would he. i mumbled and listened to carlos his interview.

——

I'm so sorry for the 3day break i was busy with working and getting my graduation papers i'll post regularly again❤️