chapter twenty three

We we're back in our room and carlos let me down on the sofa. You need something. no i am fine. i said and leaned my head back as i got a call. 

Hey. i said as i answered the facetime call of Reyes. Mamá! Hola mi amor como estas? muy bien. he told me and i nod. where is papá? papá is here amor. i said and carlos sat down next to me. we talked for a bit and then we heard reyes on the other side of the phone.

Amor its 7.30pm we're gonna eat. i heard her say and i chuckled. enjoy your meal amor. i said and we said also bye to carlos his mom as we hung up. 

What do you wanna eat. Carlos asked and i leaned my head back. Pasta. i said and he chuckled. i'll order room service then. he said and i nod. once he was done he walked back to me. Hey. he said and i faked a smile.

somehow i'm just missing Arón alot. i see him in 2 days but i'm in a whole other country and its just difficult for me. 

Ur good. he asked again and i nod. no more lying right. he said and i sighed. i miss Arón its just silent. I understand. he said and hugged me. he misses you too believe me.  i just need him around me when he was with you in barcelona i was way more chilled out cause i would be there in 2 hours if something was up now its such a long flight and. Calm down he's fine with my mother you need to chill. he said and looked at me. he gave me a quick peck on my lips and i chuckled. see i like a laugh. he said and i smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

he comforted me which was something i really needed at the moment. i looked at him and he smiled as he placed a kiss on my head before the doorbell rang. he got up and opened it and he came back with food. We ate on the balcony while watching the golden hour and i felt a bit calmed down again. 

--

our date night yesterday was amazing it was like the early days and i felt amazing with him beside me. It wasn't his fault we broke up but the situation was hurting me alot. I just feel like i regained the trust and see him again as i used to see him. 

good morning. i said to a sleepy carlos. Buen dia. its wednesday you have any plannings? i wanted to go golfing with Lando. he said and i nod. i'll stay here alright? Ofcourse. he said and kissed the side of my head. 

Carlos? mhmm? You think its good to start over again. i will always try to win you back. he said and i chuckled. i kissed him and i felt him smiling through it. 

i love you.