Introduction

MALE PROTAGONIST; SANTHOSH KUMAR

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MALE PROTAGONIST; SANTHOSH KUMAR

A 25 years old IT professional, working in a reputed leading company of India 'V&D'... Living in Chennai, in a rented flat for the past 5 months as he was a new comer from his native coimbatore... Don't have any friends back as he is an introvert but got some good souls from the working place as his best friends whom are very much loyal to him... Got along with them easily and was sharing a beautiful bond Even in the short period... A short tempered person and is very much single....

 A short tempered person and is very much single

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FEMALE PROTAGONIST; ANJALI KANNAN

A 23 years old, village girl, completed her MBA graduation in the near by college... Jovial and lovely soul, cared by the whole village except her family... Lost her parents at the age of 10 and was taken care by her mama and atha only for the properties which was on her name...

Pugazh, Rakshan, manimegalai; friends and colleagues of santhosh, geniune and funny persons, mani was married to the love of her life, Hussain...

Pavithra and Shakthi; new joiners in Santhos's team, caring, loving and cute souls...

Baba basker; Team lead of santhosh, energy bomb of the office fun loving person...

Venkatesh and damu: Ceo's of the V&D, friends and partners in business, strict yet friendly persons...

Sivalingam and saroja: parietal uncle and aunt of Anjali, taking care of her since her 10 and was maintaining the whole businesses of Anjali's father kannan... Acting like pure souls but in reality treating her like a maid in her own queendom... Cruel people with cunning mind, will go to any extent to live a luxurious life...

Saravanan: only son of sivalingam and saroja, had an eye on Anjali since her childhood... Coming to his character, hmmm 'like father like son' that's it...

____________________

PROLOGUE;

Anjali opened the door of her freshly rented flat and entered inside carrying her bag with a exhausted face... As soon as she entered her eyes fell on the furnitures which was located neatly irrespective of the situation... Looking around she squinted her eyes and placed her luggage on the couch before settling beside it tiredly...