Chapter 12

Anjali came out of the room wearing a Cotton half saree and moved to the living room... She saw him watching football before moving to the kitchen and smiled seeing it in a clean form... Smirking to herself she moved to the fridge to take the dosa batter from it but frowned seeing the shortage of its quantity...

Placing it back with a frown she moved to the kitchen counter and opened the hot box... Surprisingly she saw many dosas already done and was kept accordingly... Her eyebrows jumped up in surprise and unknowingly a smile spread across her face thinking about him...

Smiling to herself she took the casseroles to the dinning table and saw him missing in the living room... She predicted that he might left to fresh up and she moved to the living... Falling back on the couch she took the remote and started to switch in between the channels before settling with Tom and Jerry...

She pulled her legs up and laughed watching the cute fights between the tom and jerry... Watching it for a while she heard the door knob clicking sounds and turned to see santhosh coming out of it wearing a tshirt and track drying his wet hair...

For a moment she paused her laugh and kept on watching him, he was looking so handsome or more to say too much hot for a poor soul like her tolerate...

Feeling her gaze for a long time he turned and moved towards her... Snapping his fingers in front of her he stood there frowning and she blinked at him before composing herself...

"Yenna paathutu irukka..." He asked frowning and she stood up pulling her disheveled saree... He noticed her awkwardness and moved away from there to the dinning while she sighed in relief before adjusting her pleats...

"Eii sundeli nee innum saapudlaya..." He asked her looking at the untouched dosas and she came into the dinning... "Illa pasikala athaan..." She said and he nodded sitting on the chair...

"Seri appo ippo pasikutha..." He asked flipping two plates and she sat on the adjacent chair nodding her head... He chuckled at her expression and she twisted her lips taking two dosas for herself while he took 3...

She opened the lids of the curry pot and served the sambar for herself and he stopped her from serving him, "Yenaachuu..." She asked frowning and he smiled sheepishly...

" onnum illa, adhaan thakkali chutni irukkula enakku adhu pothum..." He said pulling the casserole to him which has thakkali chutni and she rolled her eyes at him... "Unakku chutni venaama..." He asked and she nodded a no, " illa naa edhaachum oru curry oothi thaan saapuduven enakku sambar pothum..."

She said taking a piece of dosa and he sighed in relief, " happada nalla vela appo motha thakali chutni yum enakke enakaa..." He said that enakke enakka in a singing manner grinning shamelessly and she saw him with disbelief, "aiyooo cheii alpoo..."

She sulked and he didn't even mind her to answer as he was all busy in cherishing the fabulous taste of his ever favourite dish... He closed his eyes remaining his mother and composed himself from bursting out into tears...

Opening his eyes he took another bite and smile wide munching it happily... He gazed at her and saw her averting her eyes from him munching her morsel... His heart urged him to prise her cooking and thank her for the delicious dinner but his attitude didn't let him to do that... So he kept silent and ate the food with a constant smile plastered on his face...

After a while they finished their dinner and washed the vessels taking turns... Finishing all the work they returned to the living room and he took his bed spread and pillow to the couch...

"Hmm enaku thookam varuthu, naa thoonga poren..." He said laying on the couch with a pillow under his head and she frowned at his unusually normal behaviour...

He heard her nodding and covered his head with the blanket...Frowning to herself she turned and moved to the room thinking about his behaviour...

He opened his eyes being inside the blanket and counted one to three, "Oneee.... Twooo.... Threee...."

" Aiyoo ammaaaa..." As he expected there came her loud scream and he laughed inside the blanket silently... Controlling his laught he removed the bedcover and Swiftly moved to the room and saw her sitting on the floor folding her hip and wincing in pain...

He moved towards her and saw the golis he arranged under the floor mat was scattered around ... She was wincing and groaning in pain holding her hip and he couldn't control the laugh seeing her expression...

He burst out laughing and she glared him trying to stand up... A goli which was rolling near her feet slipped her balance again and she fell back with a thud and shouted in pain...

"Ahaaa Aiyoo amma ahhaa ahha valikuthey Aiyoo... Deii sirikaama ozhunga thooki viduda ... Haaa..." She screamed in pain holding her hip and glared him while he didn't mind her and kept laughing...

"Aiyoo deii enna thooku enakku valikuthey ahaa... " She shouted at him wincing in pain and he suppressed his laugh giving his hands to her... She held his palm and he held her forearm lifting her off from the ground...

She stood up with difficulty clutching him and held her back wincing... He retrieved his hands after she steadied herself and closed his mouth controlling himself from laughing out... She grunted in pain and glared him deadly while he suppressed his laugh...

"Eii ozhunga nadakka maatiya di ippudi poyi vilundhu tholachirukka..." He asked with an innocent face acting like he was truly concerned... She winced eyeing him suspiciously and said, "naa paathu thaan nadandhen, un muzhi thaan seriye illa ozhunga unmaiya sollu, neethaana edho panni irukka..."

She asked him pointing her forefinger infront of his face but winced in pain and held her hip back... He gave his thiruttumuzhi and tried to prevent himself, "naa... naalaam onnum pannalaye, nee vaanatha paathu nadandhu iruppa, adhukku enna sollra... Enakku laam onnum theriyaathu paa..."

He said shrugging his shoulders and she glared him deadly balancing herself from falling down... She huffed and looked down to find any trace of evidence but gasped finding many of the scattered golis... She widened her eyes and looked up to him with shock while he gave a sheepish smile...

"Deii indha gloi ya nee thana pottu vacha, yenda ippudi panna rascal..." She asked trying to near him but winced and held her back, "haa haiyoo amma... " She screamed and he giggled at her wincings making her more furious...

"Deii enna keela Vila vachathum illama adha paathu sirikka vera seiriya yen da ippudi panna, unna naa summa vida maatten iru daa unnaaa..." She said furiously and stretched her hands to hit him but before that he moved back and ran out of the room closing the door... She tried to chase him but couldn't as the sharp pain from her back stopped her...

"Deii unna summa vida maatten da, ennaye keela Vila vachala idhuku revenge eduthe theeruven da pana maram, ahaaaa... " She shouted from inside and he laughed standing behind the door...

"Eii eii modhala nee ozhunga rendu step Nadu andhu kaattitu adhuku aproma pesu dii sundeli... Nethu enna pana maram nu sonna inaiku yenna daa na en moonji ku nera kadhava saathi en mooka odacha, adhuku ellaathukum sethu vachu thaan indha master plan uu, idhuku mela santhosh kitta vachu kittana unakku thaan danger puriyutha..."

He countered from outside and heard her shouting angrily from inside the room... She groaned in pain and frustration kicking the floor angrily and glared the door deadly ...

"Eii romba appudiye morachutte nikaama podii, poyi ozhunga  paduthu thoongu, nee vizhundha force la un idupu elumbu odanja satham motta Maadi vara kettu irukkum pola..." She heard his voice followed by a laugh and her face turned red due to the extreme anger...

Gritting her teeth she shouted at him to leave and moved towards the bed holding her hip... Unfortunately she can't reach the distance but managed to occupy the couch and layed on it wincing and gritting her teeth thinking of him...

On the other hand he giggled laying on the couch and laughed silently thinking about his succesful revenge...

To be continued...

12th chapter of Edhirum Pudhirum...

Hope you will enjoy it....

With love
Author