Chapter 5

Long update;

"Adapaavi yaarda indha ponnu..."

Mani's shocked voice startled both of them and they turned to the direction of the voice, by the sudden turn both of their shoulders hitted and they moved away swiftly glaring eachother angrily...

Mani, Hussain and pugazh stood there confused seeing the new figure in his flat, in this time, while rakshan was all shocked finding her in his flat... The duo gazed at the four and santhosh sighed before moving to them while Anjali frowned seeing the all new faces...

"Deii yaar da indha ponnu.." Hussain asked moving to him and he sighed, "yaaruku theriyum, naa vandhappo veetuku ulla paduthu thoongeettu irundha.." he said shrugging his shoulders while the others excluding Anjali gasped hearing him...

"Deii yenna daa, ulla paduthuttu irundhaanu casual aa sollra, yenna da nadakuthu Inga..." Mani asked with shock turning to pugazh and he continued, "indha poonayum paal kudikumandra maari moonjiya vachuttu beer eyy adikuriye machaan" he said gaping his mouth eyeing behind santhosh and saw Anjali moving towards them...

Santhosh glared him knocking his head and she stood beside him glaring him crossing her hands to her chest... "Ivungalaam yaaru, yenna ellarum sendhu onna drama panreengala, idhulaam nambi yemaara naa onnum Pacha kozhandha illa unmaiya sollunga neenga endha kollakaara gumbal oda workers uu..."

She asked eyeing them with doubt and pugazh gasped hearing her, "edheyy kollakaara gumbal aa, oru IT professional aa paathu kekkura kelviya maa idhu, eii mani Namma yenna paakka appudiya di irukkom..."

He asked turning to mani and saw her eyeing Anjali top to bottom, "eii yenna di naa kettukitte irukken edhuvum sollama andha pullaya ippudi verikka verikka paakura..."

His confused voice didn't enter inside her ears as she moved to Anjali pulling her with her... The boys looked at her with confusion and Anjali frowned asking her, "heyy yenna panreenga enna enga iluthuttu poreenga, vidunga ..."

She tried to wriggle out from her hold but she just sat on the coach and pulled her to sit beside her... Turning to Anjali with her legs crossed she held her shoulders with a mischievous smile and Anjali frowned seeing her with confusion...

The boys moved towards the duo with Confusion but gasped hearing her question, "seri ippo sollu, evlo varshama love panreenga rendu perum..." She asked chirpily shaking Anjali who gasped hearing her...

"Hello yaaru yaara love panra.." she asked with disbelief and mani said, "vera yaaru, neeyum ivanum thaan, love matter veetla therinjathu naala thaana odi vandhuttaa, ippo naanga vandhathum plan panni prank panreenga la, but naa kandu pudichutten baa, ippo rendu perum unmaiya sollunga ethana varsha love uu..." She asked with a wink pulling her near and Anjali gasped while the boys stood there with their jaws dropped...

"Eii paathiyameyy nee nenaikura maarilaam onnum illa iva yaarunu kooda enaku theriyaathu.." he said with shock realising his sister's brilliant invention...

"eii chumma nadikaatha daa Naanum love marriage thaan enakku theriyaatha, ozhunga unmaiya sollunga, ungala paathaale theriyum neenga lovers thaan appdinu..." She said giggling shyly and Anjali shook her head with disbelief and same goes with others... She wriggle out of her hold and stood up from there,

"Loosa neenga ellarum, idhu naa rent ku eduthu irukka veedu idhuku ulla natta Nadu raathirila pukundhu mattum illaama ippudi kanda kanda kadhaya soleettu irukeenga... Yenna nenachuttu irukeeng ellarum..."

She shouted huffing at santhosh who threw a deadly glare towards her and the others gasped hearing her... "Edheyyy nee rent ku edutha veeda..." Mani stood up from the couch with open mouth and turned to santhosh who was still glaring Anjali, "deii yennada sollra indha ponnu, Ava rent ku edutha veeda, indha appartment la no.520 unoda veedu thaana..."