Chapter 14

Hey guys,

Nearly after 3 months, I'm back with the updates of our own Edhirum Pudhirum...

Did you missed Santhosh and Anjali?

Here after there will be frequent updates for Edhirum Pudhirum. Hope all of you are happy...

Kindly go through the previous chapter to get the flow of the chapter...

Let's get into the chapter;

"Santhosh yaaru paa indha ponnu pudhusa irukka..."

Shakeela saw the new figure infront of her with frowned eyebrows and asked gaining the others attention... She eyed Anjali with confusion and then only the others realised that they forget about the secret...

Looking at eachother they smiled nervously and shakeela frowned at them... She eyed Anjali top to bottom and asked santhosh, "unna thaan paa, yenna amaithiya irukka, yaaru kanna indha ponnu, un veetu kitchen ku ulla irundhu vara..."

She asked and he stammered not knowing what to do,"haa adh...adhu vandhu adhu shakee maa... idhu idhu Anjali..."

"Seri indha ponnu unakku yenna venum,unakku therinja pullaya..." She asked and he gulped the lumb while Anjali felt bad seeing his condition... She kept her gaze down and prayed all the gods she knows to save them from any problem...

"Aha adhu.. adhu.. Vandhu.. adhu.." he stammered gulping at her questioning gaze and trying to help him pugazh answered at the same time he too answers,

"She is my wife..."

"Idhu en thangachii ..."

Both the men came together and the others gasped hearing him... Pugazh turned his gaze to santhosh who was looking at him cursing him under his breath and he gaped his mouth at him... Anjali widened her eyes hearing him and shakeela frowned,

"Yenna nee onnu sollra ivan onnu sollraan , santhosh yenna sollra, un wife aa, unakku kalyanam aagala nu thaana solli irundha..." She asked frowning at them with a little shock and the gang gulped..

"Aha adh.. adhu maa adhu vandhu..." He stammered visibly and mani came into the act as rescue, "aha adhu onnum illa shakee maa, ivunga love marriage, Anjali veetuku theriyaama marriage pannikitaanga adhaan veleela sollala..."

"Veetuku theriyaama marriage pannikitaangala yenna sollreenga neenga, enakku onnum puriyala..." She asked confusedly and the others turned to mani expecting her to continue...

"Aha adhu adhu vandhu... Ahaa Anjali veetu aalunga romba toxic and avala romba torcher Pannu vaanga, ivunga love matter therinjum Avunga oke sollala so Anjali ya innum anga vachu irundha seriya irukaadhu nu thaan santhosh avala kalyaanam pannikitaan... Idhu Anjali veetla theriyaama irukka thaan ivunga ivlo naal itha secret aa vachu irundhaanga..."

She said with her perfect expressions and the whole gang gaped their mouth hearing her instant story making talent... Shakeela squinted her eyes hearing the new piece of information and asked, "kalyaanam aagi evlo naal aachu..."

"2 months aachu maa, idhu varaikum Anjali Ava sondha oorla thaan irundha, but Avunga tholla thaangadhathunaala iva anga irundhu thappichu vandhutta..." Mani said without any stammer and the boys and Anjali widened their eyes in surprise...

"Hmm ellam oke, aana santhosh andha ponna Avan pondaati nu sonnapoo ivan yen Ava ivanoda thangachii nu sonnaan..." Shakeela asked eyeing pugazh who gave his thiruttumuzhi and the gang gazed eachother nervously... Suddenly getting a point to escape rakshan answered,

"Aha adhula yenna shakee maa thappu irukku, rendu peru sonnathum seri thaana, Anjali santhosh oda wife na Ava engalukku thangachi maari thaana..." He said shrugging his shoulders and shakeela nodded slowly accepting his answer as valuable...

She eyed Anjali again and frowned once again raising their heartbeat anticipating her next doubt, " kalyaanam aagi rendu maasam aaguthu nu sollreenga aana yenna idhu andha pulla kaluthula oru manja kayitha kooda kaanom..." She asked and Anjali widened her eyes while her head bend down voluntarily trying to cover her neck part...

The boys looked at eachother with nervousness not knowing what to do and turned to mani for help who gulped thinking about some idea... She glared the boys for being muted and cleared her throat, "hmm, adhu vandhu shakee maa, ivunga Kovil la illl register office la thaan marriage panni kittaanga, apo irundha soozhnilaila official aa register panrathu thaan safe nu thonuchu, rituals eppo venaa pannikalaam la, athaan..."

She said smiling nervously and shakeela nodded her head slowly, after a minutes of silence she once again opened her mouth to say something but pugazh cut her off in middle,

"Aiyoo thaaye pothum iruthunga, evlo kelvi thaan kepeenga, therinjo theriyaamalo secret aa oru kalyaanatha panni tholachutaan, adhu oru kuthama, ippudi adukku adukka kelvi kettutey poreenga, ungaluku enga irundhu thaan ivlo sandhegam varuthu..." He went in one go and rushed towards her getting her shoulders in his grip before shaking her vigorously...

"Engala namba maateengala thaaye, unga pullaingalaye sandhega padreengala, sollunga maa sollunga maa, sandhega padreengala engala..." He asked with his trade mark expressions but receiving no response he falls on her shoulder crying dramatically while the others sighed glaring him...

"Deii deii chii azhaadha, ippudi romba appudiye nadichu kottatha naa chumma thaan ketten..." She said pulling his face from her shoulder and pugazh gave his thiruttumuzhi...

The gang sighed in relief and Anjali glared santhosh deadly before turning her attention to Shakeela who was walking towards her... She smiled at her nervous gripping the tray with her sweaty palms and shakeela smiled at her warmly before getting the tray from her... She gave it to mani and turned to Anjali getting hold of her hands and caresses her cheeks...

"Azhaga irukka da indha ponnu, mahalakshmi maari nalla azhaga irukka..." Shakeela said to santhosh smiling at Anjali who returned it and santhosh smiled nervously twisting his lips mentally...

"Vaa maa Vandhu okaaru..." She said pulling Anjali with her and settled on the couch, "aama unga kalyaana vishayam Inga yaarukkume theriyaathu laa.." she asked and Anjali nodded at her nervously...

"Hmm idhu varaikum ok aana idhuku melayum appudiye irukka mudiyaathu maa, nee indha flat la Avan kooda thangi irukkapo kandippa ungaluku ulla irukka relationship Inga irukka ellarkum theriyanum..." She said seriously but softly and santhosh sighed hearing her...

Seeing the hesitation in each of their face Shakeela frowned, "edhuku daa ellarum ippudi moonjiya vachirukeenga, iva un pondaati thaana adha veli padaya sollrathula yenna..." She asked and the gang gave a thiruttumuzhi before mani coming up again,

"Adhu onnum illa shakee maa, ivunga marriage ivlo naal secret aa thaan irundhuchu, Inga irukka yaarukumey idha pathi edhuvume theriyaathu, ippo ivunga relationship aa veleela solli adhu edho oru source moolama Anjali veetla yaaruku aachu therinja periya prechana aayidum la, adhaan yosikuraanga..."

She said and shakeela squinted her eyes hearing her... The gang gulped seeing her changing expression and shakeela said, "hmm, enakku puriyuthu, aana adhuku nu evlo naal thaan sollaamale irukka poreenga, eppudiyum oru naal ellaruku theriyala thaan poguthu, adha yen late pannanum, ungalaala solla mudiyala thayakkama irukku na Paravala enkitta vitrunga naa ellar kittayum inform paneedren..."

She said seriously and the others gulped the lumb not knowing how to stop her... After a while Rakshan tried to say something but santhosh held his hands stopping him and nodded no before turning to Shakeela clearing his throat with a smile, "hmm seri maa neenagle soleedunga, onnum prechana illa..."

He said and the others except Shakeela gasped hearing him... They looked at him with wide eyes while he ignored them and smiled at Shakeela who was smiling widely at him...

To be continued...

14th chapter of Edhirum Pudhirum...

Hope you will enjoy it...

With love
Author