Chapter 16

"Eii yenna thaan di un prechana..."

Santhosh sighed heavily and Anjali took her seat on the couch with a pillow and blanket...

"Inaiku naa thaan couch la paduppen..." She said arranging her pillow and he frowned standing infront of her...

"Appo naa yenga padukrathu..." he asked confusedly and she gazed him up and down, " indha couch illana unakku padukka vera edameyy illaya..."

Sulking at him she avoids his pout and said, "poyi room la padu da.."

"Bed layaa, adhellam onnum venaam, naa couch laye paduthukuren nee room la paduthuko..." He said shaking his head and she squinted her eyes pulling the blanket to her waist ready to lay down...

"Aiiyaa chii, romba appudiye gentleman maari laam paanaatha man..." She said shaking her head and he glared her, "eii nee sonaalum sollala naalum naa gentleman thaandi..."

He said twisting his lips and she mirrored his action, "aama aama neeye solliko, periya gentleman uu..." She said with disinterest earning a glare from him and continued, " naa onnum dhenamum Inga padukka porathu illa, oru naal vittu oru naal maari maari paduthukalaa, rent aa share panren nu sollittu unna couch la padukka vaikurathu sari illa nu thonuchu so adhaan..."

She said and his eyebrows jumped up in surprise, "adadeyy, eppothula irundhu madam neenga ivlo brilliant aa yosikka aarambicheenga..."

"Heyy hloo, naa eppovum brilliant aa thaan yosippen..." twisting her lips she defended herself and he ohhed mockingly...

"Mchh, yenna ippo, yen ippudi ninnu paathutte irukka..." She chided looking at him irritatedly and he just shrugged, "onnum illa enakku unmela oru maari sandhegam aavey irukku..."

He stated and she squinted her eyes in anger "naa yenna pannen unna..."

"Illa nethu naa pannathuku inaiku nee revenge edukka edhaachum seivena vachirundha yenna panrathu, adhaan oru maari doubt aavey irukku..." He said gazing at her suspiciously and she breathed hard in irritation which turned her nose into pink...

"Inga paaru nee romba over aa pora, naa onnum unna maari illa, enodathu pure soul uu, hmmm..." Twisting her lips she huffed and he raised his eyebrows pressing his lips together...

"Ohh pure soul aa neenga..." He asked teasingly and she huffed feeling irritated by his tone...

"Podhum romba pannaama poyi room la padu da, enakku thookam varuthu, cheii..."

Hearing her irritated voice he chuckled and nodded his head moving away from there after switching off the lights... He saw her petite figure curling on the couch with the blanket upto her shoulders and smiled before closing the door...

Chuckling to himself he moved to the bed and laid there stretching his limbs... Moving his hand to switch off the night lamp he saw her accessories on the table...

Sitting straight on the bed he took a good look on the items placed there before taking her small jhumka... He lifted his hands upto hims face and swayed the jingles admiring the cute twinkling of the small jhumkas under the night lamp...

 He lifted his hands upto hims face and swayed the jingles admiring the cute twinkling of the small jhumkas under the night lamp