Chapter 9

Hey guys,

'Uyir neethaan endraal ❤️" & "Daring the death " was on progress... I had already drafted this story upto some more chapters so that I'm updating this frequently... Now I'm in a trip to my native so bear with the lag for me darling...

Let's get into the chapter;

Anjali groaned in sleep hearing the alarm ringing continuously and tried to turn it off... Stretching her hands out she searched for the alarm but couldn't find ... Huffing in frustration she winced and pulled the blanket down before getting up from the bed yawning and offed the alarm...

She saw the digital clock showing 06:01:23 and frowned scratching her disheveled hair, "indha time la alarm vachirukaan, oru vela indha time ku thaan ezhundhupaaro, inaiku Friday so working day thaana may be work ku ready aaga alarm vachurupaan..." She thought correcting her hair and adjusted her dress before standing up from the bed...

Before she could move from there, the second alarm rang and she switched it off too with a frown before moving to the washroom to do her morning routine... Finishing up her job with in 30 minutes she came out of the room tying her head with a towel wearing a Cotton yellow saree...

She moved out of the room after arranging the bed and saw the time 6:40 am... Her eyes fell on him who was laying on the couch with some difficulty and moved towards him to wake him up...

She patted his arms and tried to wake him up but he groaned feeling the feathery touch and turned to the other side mumbling, "maa, 5 minutes maa, pleashhh..."

His childish voice made her chuckle and she realised that he mistook her as his mother and smiled... Shaking her head at him she patted his arms again and again trying to wake him up and he winced opening his eyes slowly...

Her fresh face illuminated by the mere sunlight made her look dreamy... He squinted his eyes and opened it fully seeing her face with an unknown smile on his face...

"Heyy yenna kanavu kanduttu irukka, elundhuru, inaiku unakku working day thaana..."

She said moving away from him to the kitchen tucking her pallu to her waist and he sat straight on the couch with his eyes fixed on her beautiful figure... He saw her entering inside the kitchen and sighed averting his gaze from her mumbling, "dhavani ya vida selai la paaka innum azhaga irukaale, aana onnu evlo azhagu irukko adhe alavuku thimurum irukku, idhu nammalku set aavura case illada santhosh so ozhunga elundhu un velaiya paaru..."

He advised himself shaking his head and rubbed his face with his palm before looking at the clock which shows 6:50 am... A loud gasp escaped his lips and he stood up in a swift moving to the kitchen...

"Heyy yenna ivlo late aageeduchu, elupunathu thaan elupuna konjam seekrama elupi irukalaam la..." He asked her entering inside the kitchen and she saw him with a glare, "hello excuse me, naa unna elupunathe perusu, edho paavom inaiku working day aache late aa poyi thittu vaanga venaame nu nenachu elupi vutta romba thaan panreenga..."

She chided glaring him and he pouted without answering... Moving towards her he saw her boiling the milk with two cups on the slab which made him smile... She didn't budge his presence and lowered the flame as the milk rushed up...

"Unakku tea venuma coffee venuma..." She asked him and he thought for few seconds before answering, "Coffee..."

"Hmm okeii, coffee powder enga irukku..." She asked turning to him who was standing beside her with a healthy distance and he moved to the slab to take the coffee powder from it... She get it from him and added the required amount to the boiling milk while he informed, "naa poyi news paper eduthutu vandhuren..."