Chapter 19

"Nee yenna saapudra..."

Santhosh asked Anjali who was sitting infront of him and she shook her head negatively, "illa enakku onnum venam..."

She said looking at her fidgeting fingers and he frowned, "yen, yenna aachu..."

"Pasikala..." She said blankly and he frowned in concern hearing her tone, "adhaan maa yen nu kekkuren..."

He asked concerned and she snapped her head towards him hearing his way of addressing her... At that moment she couldn't hold herself anymore , "nee yen ippudi laam panra..."

"Yeppidi laam..." He asked and she sighed, "adhaan edhuku Enakaaga ivlo selavu Pani idhellam panra, you know that ithuku endha avasiyavum um illanu, then why..."

She asked desperately and he looked at her for a second, "ippo idhellam vaangunathu unakku prechanaya illa, naa vaangi thandhathu unakku prechanaya..."

He asked looking into her eyes and she averted it from him without answering anything making him smirk hurtfully, "appo naa vaangi thandhathu thaan unakku prechana..."

"Appudi illa santhosh..."

"Aprom yeppidi..."

"Santhosh nee ivlo kaasu waste panrathu thappu, ippo ivlo dress edhuku enakku... already naa un veetla rent kooda kudukaama thangeettu irukken, adhuvey enakku oru maari iruku, idhula nee idhu vera panna eppudi..."

"Appo idhu thaan un prechanaya..." He asked interlocking his fingers and she kept silent making him sigh sadly...

"Sorry..." He said and she frowned, "edhukku..."

"Un opinion kekaama un personal space la interfere pannathuku..." He said looking at her and she shook her head fastly, "heyy santhosh naa appudi mean pannala, naa solla varatha nee thappa Purinjuki-

"illa Anjali, naa sari aa thaan purinjukitten... Un life la naan nerayave interfere panren la..." He said ignoring her gaze and she was shocked by the change in his tone...

"Eii loosu... yen da ippudilaam pesura, andha maari laam onnumey illada..." She hurried to explain but he didn't answered anything other than letting out a chuckle...

"Santhosh nejama appudilaam onnum illa da, you have the rights to... to... Ahmm,, adh..." She stammered not knowing how to finish the sentence and he looked up to her in anticipation...

"Mchh adha vidu, nee nenaikura maarilaam onnum illa, naa appudi mean pannala... nee enaala un kaasa ippudi waste panratha nenachu konjam guilty aa irundhuchu... Adhaan appudilaam peseetten I'm sorry..."

She said in guilt and lowered her head...

"Naa onnum unakku thevayillaama selavu pannala, adhu unaku puriya maattenguthu naa yenna panna..."  He said huffing and she can feel him gaining himself back...

"More over un kaasu un kaasu nu moochuku munnooru thadava sollrala, appo en kaasa eppudi selavu pannanum nu enaku theriyum, hmmm..." He said twisting his lips and she didn't want to take the topic anymore so she just cut it off and said, "mchh seri nee yennamo paneettu po, ippo enakku pasikuthu, edhaachum nallatha order Pannu..."

She said and he raised his eyebrows, "ippo thaan yaaro enakku onnum venam pasikala nu sollittu irundhaanga..."

"Aha adhu... Adhu... Ahmm.. Adhu vera yaaro, naa illa..." She said giving a thiruttumuzhi and he laughed hearing her... She too smiled seeing him back to normal and he ordered biriyani for both of them...

____________________

"Deii edhuku da yenna kuputta..."

Rakshan asked getting down from his car and stood infront of Santosh who stuffed a bunch of shopping bags to his hands...