Chapter 20

"Unakku yen ivlo kovam varuthu..."

Anjali asked walking beside him through the waves and he gazed at her who was now looking at him with her hands folded to her chest...

"Aprom Avan unkitta thappa pesuratha paathuttu summa nikka sollriya..." He asked hitting a stone on his way and she looked at him for a moment...

"Hmm Paravala unakkum enmela konjam paasam irukku..." She said giggling to herself and santhosh shook his head, "adhuku na eppo unmela paasam illa nu sonnen..." He twisted his lips and again she was paused for a second, before trying to change his mood, "ohh appo enmela paasam irukka..."

She asked with a joking tone and he turn side ways to look at her, "you know what Anjali Unna enaku konjam naala thaan theriyum but indha short period laye you made me feel comfortable... Even pugazh rakshan mani kitta kooda jel aaga enakku 2 months aachu... But with you just 2 hours kooda edukala... Unna naa kalaippen un kooda sanda poduven aana adhukunu enaku unmela paasam illanu illa... irukku, nerayave irukku... adha unkitta sollikala avlo thaan..."

He said looking into her and she was shocked hearing him... All this days she thought that he don't like her and that's why he was always fighting with her...

But no, it was not the truth,he didn't fought with her because he don't like her but because he is comfortable with her...

At this moment looking into his eyes with the realisation drawing inside her, the emotion she felt was different... The emotion she saw in his brown orbs was also different... For a moment she felt her breath stucked and gulped under his gaze...

"Ye..yenna aachu... Unakku... Nee ippudilaam...pesa..maattiye..." She stammered not being able to see his eyes and on the other hand he was not able to avert his eyes from her, "Anjali... ella neramum velayaattu thanama irukka mudiyaathu, sometimes namma manasula irukkuratha appudiye veleela sollrathu thaan seri... "

He said looking into her she snapped her head towards him locking their eyes together... The emotions they conveyed with their eyes was different which they themselves was not aware...

Both knows that they should not look at eachother the way they are doing now but what to do... Something are like this, they were out of our control, they will happen on their own with their own purpose...

The things they are feeling now was much similiar to that... The raise in their heartbeat was new, the glint in their eyes was strange, the way they look into eachother was mysterious, but it felt right...

Not being able to withstand the tension Anjali broke the eye lock and walked ahead without speaking anything...

Composing himself he walked along with her and he can feel her gaze turning to him now and then... But he didn't react to it and kept walking with her in silence... The noise from the crowd and the sound of the waves were heard alone...

When he felt a cold breeze hitting them he titled his head and saw Anjali sweeping her curls away from her face before tugging it to the behind of her ears... Unknowingly a smile spread across his face and he shook his head ...

"Thannila velayaadalaya..." Finally he broked the silence and she turned to him, "hmm illa venaam..." She said shaking her head and he frowned, "yen unakku thannila velayaada pudikaatha..."

He asked believered and she chuckled, "illa appudi illa, naa beach ku ithaan first time... Adhaan enaku thaniya velayaada bayama irukku..." She said and he gasped, "ithaan first time aa..." He snorted in shock and she nodded her head...

"Idhuku munaadi nee beach ku ponathe illaya..." He asked in shock and she shook her head making him gasp... "Yennnn...." He almost screamed and she turned to him, "yen naa vidala... vera yenna solla..."