Chapter 2

Heyy guys,

It was really nice to read your response and dm's regarding this story... It gave me alot of confidence to continue writing, so thank you everyone for that...

And the one thing I want to request to you guys, is try to comment more even if you didn't vote... Your comments is motivating me to give updates ,...

The dm's was so overwhelming and for that, this update is a tocken of love and gratitude...

Let's get into the chapter;

The alarm rang for the third time and a long hand peeked outside from the duvet stretching to the alarm trying to turn it off... With two failure attempt the mission got successful and the chirping sound of the alarm stopped... There is some moments inside the duvet and after a minute a santhosh revealed his morning face which was filled with laziness...

His messy hair disturbed the view of his plane forehead and he ran his fingers through his hair correcting it before sitting straight and leaned on the head board rubbing his face... After 5 minutes the second alarm rang loud and he sighed before turning it off ... Standing up from the bed he throwed the duvet messily across the disheveled bed before moving inside the restroom to do his morning routine ...

Standing in front of the mirror in the washroom he spitted the chill water on his charming face sweeping away the sleepiness... Pat drying it with a towel he took his tooth brush before adding a small amount of paste to brush his teeth... Looking into the mirror brushing his teeth he observed his face and checked if there is any pimple but non was found making him grin at his reflection...

Finishing the brushing section he come out of the restroom and saw the digital clock on the night stand beside his bed shows 06:04:48 ... Leaving from his room he moved to the kitchen and opened the fridge taking the milk packet from it before taking the vessel and pouring it into it... Placing the vessel on the staw he lowered the flame and moved to the main door and opened it taking the newspaper from the doorstep...

Moving back to the kitchen he made the morning coffee for himself before moving to the balcony with the cup and newspaper... Opening the glassdoor of the balcony he moved to the bean bag placed beside the small teapoy and sat down streching his legs to the teapoy...

Half an hour later he finished reading the newspaper's headlines and some important newses before moving inside taking the empty cup with him... Washing the vessels placed in the wash basin he wiped his hands and moved to the balcony with a watering can and watered the plants ...

Moving inside his room by the 7 past 15 minutes he arranged for his morning workout section and did some warm ups for the first five minutes before taking the 6 kg dumbbell set from the gap inbetween the wall and his almirah... Taking his position wearing the loose banian he lifted the dumbbell one by one to his shoulders level alternatively...

The sweat drops peeked from his well build body and his face glistened with the pearls of hardwork... With the sweat dripping from his body he left the dumbbell and placed it back to the position before starting to take push-ups for the next ten minutes... With some more works he wind-up the section and moved to the washroom wiping his body with a towel...

Coming out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist he moved to the wardrobe and took his formal shirt and pant before moving to change ... Coming out of the room he adjusted his shirt and started to search for his tie and belt all over there... He found his belt below the couch but the tie was still missing...

In between he moved inside the kitchen and placed two breads in the toaster before resuming his work... searching for the five minutes he remembered about the toast and rushed inside the kitchen only to hit his forehead finding the toast half burn... Rushing to it he took it out with hurry and huffed moving back to search his tie which was not found anywhere...