Chapter 4

Anjali opened the door of her freshly rented flat and entered inside carrying her bag with a exhausted face... As soon as she entered her eyes fell on the furnitures which was located neatly irrespective of the situation... Looking around she squinted her eyes and placed her luggage on the couch before settling beside it tiredly...

She sighed deeply, throwing her head back, feeling her muscles relaxing after a long day of travel... Opening her eyes she took the bag and placed it on the floor beside the couch and layed over the soft cushion surface streching her limbs... With in few minutes she falls asleep out of tiredness...

After a while On the other side,

He entered inside the lift rotating his bike key with his forefinger and whistled the latest tune of his favourite song... Smiling at the person opposite to him he Pressed the number 7 and waited patiently as the door closes with a ding before moving upward...

"Yenna santhosh ippo thaan work mudinjutha, enaikku seekrama vandhuruviye inaiku late pola..." The middle aged woman beside him asked smiling at him and he nodded his head reciprocating her gesture before answering, "aama kaa inaiku konjam late aayiduchu, project presentation date nerunga nerunga work jaasthi aageeduchu ..."

"Ohh, vela romba kashtama irukka yenna..."

"Appudillam onnum illa kaa, pudichu panra vela so kashtam theriyala..."

"Romba nallathu paa, appudi thaan irukanum pasanga, yenna senjaalum manasaara seiyanum..." She said smiling and he smiled back nodding to her statement positively...

"Aprom un veetuku edhuthaapla irukka flat aa yedho oru ponnukaaga rent uu kku kettanu suja peseettu irundha, yaaru un girlfriend aa" she asked teasingly and he widened his eyes shaking his head vigorously, "illa illa kaa, adhu manimegalai en colleague and friend, avungalu kaaga thaan.."

"Manimegalai yum ponnu thaana da, peru nalla tamizh pera thaan irukku, unmaiya sollu un aalu thaana..."

"Aiyayooo kaa adhellam onnum illa kaa, avungaluku already marriage aageeduchu and more over she is like my sister..."

"Ohh thangachiyaa.."

"Illa, akka..."

"Paravalaye vela paakura edathulaye sondham maari aalunga irukurathu nallathu thaan, athukunu ellarayum akka thangachi nu sollittu irukkaatha seekram yaaraachum correct panni kalyaanam panra velaya paaru, yenna..." She said chiding him teasingly and he gave her his world famous 'Aiyayoo' as answer with a blush and she chuckled at him...

She bided bye to him as the lift reached her 6th floor and she left from there, Shortly he too left the lift as he reached his floor and walked through the way to his flat taking his phone from his pants pocket... Reaching for the room number 520 he took his key to open the door but frown as he found it's lock opened already...

Squinting his eyes he grabbed the knob and turned it clockwise... The latch opening sound was audible and he peeked in before entering... He grabbed his office bag in his hands and tried to use it as weapon before moving to the living with slow steps...

A gasp escaped from his mouth finding a girl in his flat laying on his couch... She is wearing a yellow cotton half saree and her pallu was falling over her face hiding half of it and her hair strands hide the rest... His palm reached his open mouth to cover it and he stood there rooted not knowing what was happening...

Moving closer to her he saw her eyes closed with little snores... Even though the whole about her felt cute it was not the time to be an admirer... He took a deep breath and decided to get his confusions to be cleared by her itself...

Her face was not fully visible, so he cleared his throat and tried to call her,

"Heyy, hello excuse me ezhundiru'nga, heyy ungalathaan hello hello yenga ungala thaan ezhundhiru'nga..."