Chapter 17

"Eii sundelii seekrama vaa dii, time aachu..."

Santhosh shouted from the living room, changing the channel into a musical one and wore his watch before bending down to ware his sneakers and heard the door opening sound...

Titling his head up he saw her and frozen in his place seeing her coming out of the room while the song changed into "Hosanna from Vinnai thaandi varuvaaya"...

He saw her adjusting her saree and she flipped her hair before moving towards him while his lips parted seeing her look...

Male : Yaeennn idhayam udaithaai norungavae...
En maruidhayam tharuven nee udaikavae...

This is the first time he get awestruck by her openly...

Female : Hoooo .... hosanna hosanna..oooh
Hoooo .... hosanna hosanna ..oooh

Seeing her kohled eyes which was twinkling extra today, he forget to even blink and stood there gazing at her...

Male : Andha neram andhi neram kanpaarthu
Kandhalagi ponaneram edho aachae...

Seeing him standing still she got confused but seeing his white shirt with black pants she gaped her mouth... unlike him, she was quick enough to come to reality...

Oh vaanam thendi vanhdachu
Appavin thittu ellam kaatrodu poyae pochae...

Moving towards him she walked past him saying something but nothing went into his ears as he was in his own world an his eyes followed her behind...

Hosanna en vaasal thandi ponaalae
Hosanna verondrum seiyamalae
Nan aadi pogriren
Sukkunoorakiren
Aval pona pinbu endhan nenjai thedipogiren...

Her fresh fragrance hitted his nostrils and he saw her back figure moving to the kitchen...

Female : Ho ...sanna ...
Male : Vazhvukum pakkam vandhen...
Female : Ho .saana...
Male: Savumkum pakkam nindren...
Female : Ho .saana..
Male: Enendral kadhal enben...
Female : Ho...saana..ooh

Unknowingly he gulped hard and stood there numb before his hands moved to his chest only to feel the thudding heartbeat over his white shirt...

Male : Yaeennn idhayam udaithaai norungavae
En maruidhayam tharuven nee udaikavae...