Chapter 13

Heyy guys,

As I said before this is the last chapter I'm updating for Edhirum Pudhirum...

I will continue to update this story only after I attain the central part of 'Uyir neethaan endraal'...

Please don't get mad on me, I will definitely come back quickly and I know you guys will wait for me...

Please don't forget our Santhosh and Anjali in the gap....

Let's get into the chapter;

"Deii Saravana innum evlo naal thaan daa ippudiye irukka pora, Vandhu edhaachu saapudu kanna..." Saroja said to her only son who was behaving so desperate after the incident...

She sat beside him on the coach in his room and held his shoulders with hesitation, "deii kanna Inga paaru da, Saravanaaa, amma va paaruda kannu..." She said softly grabbing his chin and turned him face to her... He shook his head at her words and opened his eyes which red and puffy...

Saroja gasped and closed her mouth with her palms seeing her son's teary eyes after many years... She pulled him towards her and grabbed his cheeks shedding tears, "Aiyoo en raasa yenna daa aachu unakku yen da ippudi kan kalangura, deii kannu nee aambala pulla da ippudi laam andha oodukaaliya nenach kaneer vida koodaathu daa..."

She said shedding tears while wiping his face with her pallu and he stopped her pulling her hands to him, "enna yen maa avaluku pudikala..." He asked with a cracking voice and his mother shook her head shedding more tears...

"Avaluku en kadhal puriyave illaya maa, naa avalukaaga thaana maa ellam pannen kaasu Panam sela Naga nu ellathayum Ava kaal la kondu Vandhu pottu iruppene maa, adha edhayume madhikaama enna yen maa Ava vittutu ponaa.." he asked and his mother felt pity for him...

"Deii avaluku un aruma puriyala da, adhaa andha sirukki unna ippudi ala vittutu odi irukka, nee venum na paaru unna ippudi vittutu ponathuku Ava padaatha paadu pada pora, Ava naasama thaan pova nee paaru... " She spitted venom cursing her for her son's state and he shook his head at her, "maa venaam Anjali ya pathi thappa pesaatheenga..."

He said defending her and saroja looked at him with disbelief, " deii unna venaam nu solli odi poyi Namma kudumbathaye avamaana paduthunava da Ava, ippavum ippudi avalu kaaga varinju kattikittu vara, andha sirukki Namma kaiyila sikkuna vetti pottutu unakku nalla oru ponna paathu naa katti vaikuren saami, amma sonna Kelu raasa Ava unakku venaam da avala marandh-"

She stopped her words in middle with a jerk when he stood up wriggle out of her hold... He turned to the other side and said gritting his teeth, "maa pothum ithoda niruthikonga, en Anjali pathi thappa pesura vela vachukaadheenga... Ava enna panaalum enakku Ava thaan venum ava mattum thaan venum..."

He said and saroja tried to speak, "adhu illa da naa enna solla varenu konjam-

"Mchh POTHUMMM maa pothum,en pprumaikum oru ellai irukku... Naa thaan sollitten la indha jenmathula avala naa marakurathaavum illa vidrathum illa,... Enakkum en Anjali kum naduvula yaaru vandhaalum, adhu yaara irundhaalum avangala konnu pothachutu en Anjali ya enaku sondham aakuven, aakiye theeruven..." He said with determination and saroja gulped understanding the seriousness of his tone...

She stood behind him wiping her sweaty face with her pallu and Saravanan signed his hands asking her to leave the room... Even though she wants to speak against him she doesn't have the guts so she left the room silently...

He moved forward and stood by the window holding the seiling thinking about the happenings again and again...

On the other hand,

Santhosh was running all over the flat while Anjali was chasing him behind with the rolled newspaper in her hands... She shouted at him to stop but he didn't mind and kept running around... Moving behind him she tried to hit him with the newspaper but he fastened his pace escaping from her...