Chapter 21

Pov: "In a world of boys, he's a Gentleman>>>🦋✨"

"Santhosh enna erakki vidu naaneyy varen..."

Santhosh heard Anjali insisting him to let her down for the nth time and finally getting pissed off he threw a glare towards her, "ippo nee vaaya moodeetu variya illa appudi keela podava..."

He threatened her loosening his grip around her and she squealed, "heyy heyy vidaatha vidaatha..."

She jerked clutching his shoulders more and leaned to his neck making him chuckle, "appo pesaama vaa..."

He said smirking and she twisted her lips before gripping him strong while he walked to his bike lifting her in bridal style...

He was walking while looking forward and Anjali was trying hard to control her smile... The feel of being in his arms was strangely satisfying...

She can feel the blood rushing to her cheek before her trance got broken by his voice, "eii bike la okaara mudiyuma unaala... Namma pesaama auto la polaama..."

He asked standing beside the bike and she came out of the trance, "eii edhuku auto, adhellam onnum Paravala namma bike laye polaam... Enna keela erakku... " She said nudging his chest and he carefully let her down before holding her for a good amount of time until she settled with the pain...

Letting go of her hands santhosh climbed on the bike and Anjali hoped on it behind him wincing... He waited for her to settle and she held his shoulder before he start the ride... He was riding the bike slowly than usual and she couldn't help but smile at his silent actions...

Both of them didn't talk anything throughout the ride until he stops the bike infront of a hospital making her frown, " Santhosh hospital ku laam edhuku, enaku onnum illa Namma veetuku polaam..."

She said feeling suffocated to see the hospital and he gazed at her through his shoulder, "eii adhaan kaal pidichukichu nu theriyuthula, aprom hospital la kaataama eppudi porathu... Ozhunga erangu di, naalaiku unakku office la first day, nyaabagam irukkula..."

Hearing his stern voice she pouted and slide down from the bike before wincing feeling a sharp pain through her ankles... He hurriedly get down and held her on the place, "heyy Anjali yennaachu..."

He asked already knowing the answer and she didn't replied anything other than shaking her head shutting her eyes tightly... Releasing a sigh he slide his hand down to her knee and lifted her from the ground making her gasp...

"Heyy santhosh yenna panra enna keela erakku ellarum paakuraanga..." She said nudging his chest looking around where everyone's eyes were on them and santhosh shook his head, "ippo mattum nee vaaya moodala Sathyama keela potruven, aprom inoru kaalum sethu sullukikum..."

Hearing him she winced and pleaded with her eyes which was greatly ignored by him... Holding her firmly he walked ahead and she can feel many of the people's eyes turning to them and they started to murmur something with in themselves...

Some of the people 'aww' at them and Anjali was embarassed to the core... Her cheeks turned pink and she buried her face in his chest only to feel his heart thudding fastly than it should... Peaking up to his face she saw him suppressing his smile making her smile...

"Yenna aachu paa..." One of the nurse asked moving towards santhosh seeing him lifting her and checked Anjali...

"Onnum illa keela vilundhuttaanga, kaal sullukiruchu pola adhaan doctor aa paakalaam nu..." He said and the lady nodded at him, "ohh seri neenga casualty ku ponga anga thaan doctor irupaanga..."

She said pointing her hands to the way they should leave and santhosh nodded at her before moving from there...

"Hmm summa solla koodaathu indha kaalathu pasangalum pondaati mela usura thaan irukaanga, paaru chinna sullukuke eppudi tharaila padaama thookeettu poguthu nu..."