Chapter 8

Santhosh and Anjali stood infront of the bed room not knowing how to share it... She held her bag up to her chest and looked at him innocently blinking her eyes and he huffed before entering inside the bedroom... He opened his wardrobe and saw his clothes occupied the full with some gaps which definitely wouldn't be enough for her clothes...

He turned to her and shrugged his shoulders while she huffed before moving to the wardrobe pushing him away and stood infront of it for a minute before pushing his dresses to a side making him wide his eyes... She placed her bag on the left out place and closed the door before turning to him with a smirk... He twisted his lips and they stood there thinking about what is next...

"Enakku thookam varuthu..."

She said pouting and he controlled himself from melting to her tone and stood there with his arms crossed... "Adhuku ippo yenna pannanum ndra..."

"Enakku thoonganum..."

"Thoongu yaaru venaam nu sonna..."

"Thoongurathu ku munaadi kulikanum la..."

"Appudi edhaachum condition irukka yenna..." He asked frowning and she nodded negatively, "Illa thaan aana enakku rombha tired aa irukke..."

"Seri appo poyi fresh up aagu..."

"Enga poyi fresh up agurathu..."

"Haa road ku poyi fresh aagu po..." He said smirking and she gasped...

"Heyy yenna nee..." She huffed glaring him and he smirked, "aprom yenna, ellarum enga fresh up aavaanga, bathroom la thaana, illa unaku mattum thaniya Taj Mahal katti thandhaangala..."

He asked with a smirk and she twisted her lips at him, "hello naa onnum appudi kekala, bathroom enganu thaan mean pannen..."

She asked sulking at him and he pointed behind him while she peeked to the direction finding a door...

"Ohh anga irukka, naa paakavey illa..."

"Yen unakku kannu theriyaatha..."

" enaku kannu laam nalla thaan theriyuthu, ippudi panna maram maari munaadi ninna naa enna Panna..." She said twisting her lips and he gasped hearing her, "pana maram aaa..."

He shouted looking at her who was standing infront of him with out budging his glare...

"Enna paatha unakku pana maram maari irukka..." He asked gritting his teeth and she shrugged, "aama appudi thaan irukka, mini size pana maram maariye irukka ippudi nikurappo..."

She said with a smirk seeing his angry face and he gritted his teeth burning her by his glare... "Inga paaru nee rombha over aa pesura, oru naal illa oru naal idhuku laam seththu rombha feel pannuva..." He said huffing at her and she suppressed her laugh enjoying his annoyed face...

"Haa adha feel panra appo paathukalaam..." She said with attitude and he glared her more not being able to break her head as per his wish...

"Hello excuse me Mr. Pana maram, enna morachu mudichuteenga na konjam veleela poreenga la enakku fresh up aaganum, periya gentleman nu laam sonnaanga idhu kooda theriyaadha..." She said with a sulked face and he huffed at her before leaving the room silently and she burst out laughing seeing his annoyed face...

"Chumma solla koodaathu, kova padrappo semma cute aa irukaaneyy, pana maram, haiyayoo..." She mumbled and laughed again remembering his face...

___________________

"Enna paathu pana maram nu soleettaa..." santhosh mumbled with a pout, removing his watch and slumped on the coach  huffing...

"Ava eppudi enna paathu appudi sollalaam..."