Chapter 6

" Arivirukka mani unakku..."

Santhosh shouted standing up from his chair hearing his beloved sister and the others too stood up... Mani pouted looking at his frustrated face and said pouting,

"Deii naa yenna da thappa sonnen, Anjali indha time la vera enga pova , paavom da, andha aalu emaathunathu iva thappu illaye..." She asked taking stand for Anjali and santhosh shook his head negative, " but emaandhathu iva thappu thaana..."

He stated and Anjali glared him for his cold behaviour... He smirked at her and the others looked in between the duo confusedly...

"Deii yenna daa..." Pugazh chided him but he didn't budge, " naa unmaiya thaana sonnen, andha aalu emaathunathu iva thappu illana kooda emaandhu nikkurathu iva thappu thaana, and adhukum mela naa eppudi ivala Inga thanga vaikurathu, Inga irukkura ellarum keppanga iva yaarunu naa yenna sollrathu, en amma na akka na thangachi na illa en pondaati na, yenna da sollrathu haa.."

He shouted at them and they went silent knowing his point was correct... As per the rules of this colony no one will allow them to  let her live in his flat alone without giving a proper relationship connection... Since she was no way related to him it was impossible to let her share his flat...

"Adhu mattum illama idhu oru 1bhk flat uu, idhula ivala naa yenga kondu poyi thanga vaikurathu,..." He huffed and there was only silence prevailed... Even though he stated the facts only, she felt hurt hearing him and decided to leave from there...

When mani suggested her to share the flat with santhosh she was shocked , but not afraid... For some reason the corner of her heart trusted him... Even though he was in a clash with her from the first sight, his character didn't felt wrong after the bus incident so she was in a dilemma to wether agree or not ...

But hearing his words she felt hurt and her overthinking mind felt humiliated so she decided to leave from here even though it was late night she didn't cares!... Wiping her tears she took her bag before facing the confused gazes...

"Naa kelamburen..." She stated blankly looking at them and the others gasped hearing her... Santhosh was also shocked by her sudden decision and looked at her believered... It was not like he want her out of this house but is just concerned about the upcomings...  She was a girl and everyone will taunt her for staying with an unknown boy...

They will question her character and he don't want that too happen, but god knows the reason... Even though he was not in a good terms with her he didn't mean to hurt her and hearing her he felt shocked...

"Heyy Anjali, nee enga kelambhura, paathiya time yenna aaguthunu indha time la enga da pova, Avan sollrath laam nee serious aa eduthu kaadha, naanga pesurom avanta.." mani tried to convince her holding her hands but Anjali smiled at her shaking her head...

"Illa kaa, adhellam onnum venaam, avaru sollrathum sari thaan, naa Inga irukurathu seriya varaadhu, yaaraachum naa yaaru nu ketta avaru yenna badhil solluvaaru, naa Inga irundha adhu ellarkumey  kashtama thaan irukkum so naa kelamburathu thaan correct uu ..."

"Anjali yenna pesura, vayasu ponnu indha Nadu raathreela nee enga pova..." Pugazh chided her and she went silent not knowing what to answer... To be honest she too don't know where to go in this whole new city that too in this late night... Seeing her silence Hussain speaks up,

"Anjali nee ippudi amaidhiya irukkura appovey theriyuthu, unakku enga poradhunu endha idea vum illanu, Inga paaru maa nee nenaikura maari Chennai life avlo easy illa da... Inga oru ponnu thaniya survive panrathu evlo kashtam theriyuma, adhukaaga unaala mudiyaathu nu naa sollala, but it's just too early to be alone... " He said and she kept silent in deep thoughts while rakshan continued,